英语听力论坛's Archiver

DZ 发表于 2007-5-21 16:54

如何完美表达书信中的“谢谢”

  There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters.

  再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。

  Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company).

  您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。

  Your most courteous (considerate)(delightful)letter...

  您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信……

  I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.

  我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。

  I love the way you say (put) things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting(important)

(charming)(mysterious).

  我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手法。您的妙笔使细小的事情都显得很有趣(重要)(动人)(神秘)。

  It was good (fine)(charming)(thoughtful)of you...

  承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)……

  It was nice(characteristically thoughtful) (more than kind) of you...

  承蒙好意(特别关心)(十二分好意)……

  At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.

  首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。

  Believe me, I am truly grateful for...

  我确实真诚地感谢你……

  We were deeply touched by ...

  ……使我们深受感动。

  It is a hopeless(definite)(positive)understatement to say that I am deeply (sincerely)(truly)grateful.

  这就是说“我深深的(真挚的)(真诚的)感谢”远不足以(不能确切)(不能明确)表达我的谢意。

  It’s generous of you to take so much interest in my work( to give me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration).

  承蒙对我的工作如此操心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我如此关怀)。

  We are indebted to you...

  我们感谢你……

  I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for ...

  未能面谢,深表遗憾。

brandylee 发表于 2007-5-29 11:00

:D

chm8624 发表于 2007-10-13 12:59

**** 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽 ****

页: [1]

Powered by Discuz! Archiver 7.2  © 2001-2009 Comsenz Inc.