英语短句精选
Potluck Party:一种聚餐方式,主人准备场地和餐具,参加的人必须带一道菜或准备饮料,最好事先问问主人的意思。Pull over!把车子开到旁边。
Drop me a line!写封信给我。
Give me a ring. = Call me!来个电话吧!
For here or to go?堂食或外卖。
Cool:That's cool! 等於台湾年轻人常用的囗语“酷!”,表示不赖嘛!用于人或事均可。
What's up? = What's happening? = What's new? 见面时随囗问候的话“最近在忙什么?有什么新鲜事吗?”一般的回答是“Nothing much!”或“Nothing new!”
Cut it out! = Knock it out!= Stop it! 少来这一套!同学之间开玩笑的话。
Don't give me a hard time! 别跟我过不去好不好!
Get yourself together! 振作点行不行!
Do you have "the" time? 现在几点钟?可别误以为人家要约你出去。
Hang in there. = Don't give up. = Keep trying. 再撑一下。
Give me a break! 你饶了我吧!(开玩笑的话)
Hang on. 请稍候。
Blow it. = Screw up. 搞砸了。
What a big hassle. 真是个麻烦事。
What a crummy day. 多倒霉的一天。
Go for it. 加油
You bet. = Of course. 当然;看我的!
Wishful thinking. 一厢情愿的想法。
Don't be so fussy! 别那么挑剔好不好。
It's a long story. 唉!说来话长。
How have you been? = How are you doing? 你过得如何?近来可好?
Take things for granted. 自以为理所当然。
Don't put on airs. 别摆架子。
Give me a lift! = Give me a ride! 送我一程吧!
Have a crush on someone. 迷恋某人
What's the catch? 有什么内幕?
Party animal. 开Party狂的人(喜欢参加舞会的人)
Pain in the neck. =Pain in the ass. 眼中钉,肉中刺。
Skeleton in the closet. 家丑
Don't get on my nerve! 别把我惹毛了!
A fat chance. =A poor chance. 机会很小
I am racking my brains. 我正在绞尽脑
She's a real drag. 她真有点碍手碍脚
Spacingout = daydreaming. 做白日梦
I am so fed up. 我受够了!
It doesn't go with your dress. 跟你的衣服不配。
What's the point? = What are you trying to say? 你的重点是什么?
By all means = Definitely. 一定是。
Let's get a bite. = Let's go eat. 去吃点东西吧!
I'll buy you a lunch (a drink; a dinner). = It's on me. = My treat. 我请客
Let's go Dutch. 各付各的
My stomach is upset. 我的胃不舒服
diarrhea 拉肚子
吃牛排时,waiter会问“How would you like it?”就是问“要几分熟”的意思,可以选择rare,medium或 well-done。
I am under the weather. =I am not feeling well. 我不太舒服!
May I take a rain check? 可不可改到下次?(例如有人请你吃饭,你不能赴约,只好请他改到下一次。)
I am not myself today. 我今天什么都不对劲!
Let's get it straight. 咱们把事情弄清楚!
What's the rush! 急什么!
Such a fruitcake! 神经病! so nice for DARK-ALEx to share this oral english sentence with us.
So appreciated! very good great!
I keep it!! oral practise [b]回复 [url=http://bbs.tingroom.com/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=223288&ptid=103646]1#[/url] [i]tingroom[/i] [/b]
This is very good so i must try it very day ,Because i thint it is my duty . I love preparation very much. [b]回复 [url=http://bbs.tingroom.com/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=223288&ptid=103646]1#[/url] [i]tingroom[/i] [/b]
yes i think i am wise boy from veryboby Potluck Party:一种聚餐方式,主人准备场地和餐具,参加的人必须带一道菜或准备饮料,最好事先问问主人的意思。
这在《绝望的主妇》里常出现。 It very kind of you ,thank you. Do you have "the" time? We should notice "the". very wonderful sentences,i 'll try my best to learn by heart;
thanks ; author ,thanks ;i bump in fact, it's not the first time to read such sentences, but i always canot use them in my daily life. that's the point. So nice! great ,thanks,i will keep it Thanks for sharing I got it.:qq55] useful sentences,thank you! Go for it! I think it's very practical with me! so useful so authenic~!I take away:qq87] thank you got it so many good sentence , I like it. Thanks useful! Thanks! good ! thanks That's cool! [b]回复 [url=http://bbs.tingroom.com/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=223288&ptid=103646]1#[/url] [i]tingroom[/i] [/b]
very good,l like it.thanks I really appreciate it。Thank you。 very practical , thanks for sharing Helpful! 路过 “Get yourself together!”
I got it. :qq55] So useful thanks! thanks for you ,i`m learning now So it is very useful but I always can't remember them.Now my memory is poor. The words always are not remember. Potluck Party
页:
[1]
2