让老外刮目相看的地道句子
[b]下面这些句子虽然简单,却是最地道的美语精华,绝对是"学一句顶十句",说出 一句话就让外国人无比惊讶!快来操练吧![/b][b]1. That's more like it。[/b]
[b]这才像话。(像个长者一样地说)[/b]
A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
别跟你哥哥那么说话!
B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy。
对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
A: That's more like it。
那这像话。
[b]2. Do it yourself, then。[/b]
[b]既然如此,你自己来吧。(别人抱怨你没做好的时候说)[/b]
A: That's not the way I wanted it done。
这可不是我想要的方式。
B: Do it yourself, then。
那你自己来呗。
[b]3. See. / I told you (so)。[/b]
[b]我老早告诉过你。(洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!)[/b]
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping。
我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。
B: See, I told you so。
看,我早就这么说。
[b]4. That's going too far。[/b]
[b]太过分了![/b]
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
B: That's going too far。
那太过分了!
[b]5. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope。[/b]
[b]就指望你了。(可怜兮兮地说!)[/b]
A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech。
当然,我会来看你演讲的。
B: Great, I'm counting on you!
太好了,我就指望你了。
[b]6. So what?[/b]
[b]那又怎样?(毫不在乎地说!)[/b]
A: You're not wearing your seatbelt。
你没系安全带。
B: So what?
那又怎样?
[b]7. Who do you think you are?[/b]
[b]你以为你是谁啊?!(毫不客气地说!)[/b]
A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way。
你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business。
你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。
[b]8. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there![/b]
[b]想想办法吧!(别闲坐着!)[/b]
A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out。
亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。
B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!
[b]9. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?[/b]
[b]你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?[/b]
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
这就是。你有什么要说吗?
[b]10. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid。[/b]
[b]别装傻了。[/b]
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
B: I don't know how to run it。
我不知道怎么操作。
A: Stop playing the fool!
别装傻了! Thanks for sharing that's good..you've done well.. Good, thanks for sharing. [i=s] 本帖最后由 石头静儿 于 2011-1-21 18:38 编辑 [/i]
:) [b]回复 [url=http://bbs.tingroom.com/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=286131&ptid=128468]5#[/url] [i]王村向[/i] [/b]
YOU'RE EXPECTED TO SAY SOME WORDS,NOT JUST A SMILE. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope thank you thoes are wanderful sentences.
页:
[1]