外企工作常用句型一
[url=http://bbs.tingroom.com/www.oralpractice.com]口语学习资料
[/url]1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…
我写信是要确认/询问/通知你…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话...
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…
先前在10月5日所写的信…
5. As I mentioned earlier about…
如我先前所提及关于…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail…
如我在先前的信中所提出…
7. As we discussed on the phone…
如我们上次在电话中的讨论…
8. From our decision at the previous meeting…
如我们在上次会议中的决定…
9. As you requested/per your requirement…
按照你的要求…
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…
回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定… thank you~ 确实经常用到 They are very useful.Thanks for sharing Often used in email. It's useful for us to write a business letter with foreign customers.Thanks for sharing. It's very useful for foreign tarde worker.
页:
[1]