英语听力论坛's Archiver

zhoujiazui741 发表于 2011-4-2 10:37

职场口语对话:同事之间该如何称呼?

F: Welcome aboard!
  欢迎你来本公司工作!

  C: Thank you, I'm delighted to be working here, Mr. Buchwald。

  谢谢。我很高兴能来这里上班,布奇华先生。

  F: Call me Buck, will you? My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody calls me Buck. It's easier。

  叫我布客就可以了。我的全名是雷奇纳客·布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。

  C: I'd prefer to call you Mr. Buchwald. Isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of one's family name?

  我更愿意称呼您布奇华先生。用别人的姓做昵称,不是很不礼貌吗?

  F: Well, President Eisenhower was known as Ike. Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name。

  嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的姓。

  F: It's been our tradition ever since the company was small. And don't worry about the 'disrespectful' business. OK?

  在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成[u][b][color=#16387c]传统[/color][/b][/u]。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?

  C: I'll try。

  我会试试看。

  F: Good. But when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good to address your higher-ups as Mr., Ms. or whatever is appropriate. To those outside the company, it may be interpreted as a sign of flippancy or lax discipline. Get it?

  好。不过。如果有外人在时,比如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、女士或任何适当的称谓。对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?

  C: Yes, sir。

  是的,先生。

  F: (Laughing) And don't 'sir' me either. Now I'll show you your private office。

  (笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。

meijuan 发表于 2011-4-7 16:29

In my office ,we should call the boss "**总",the other colleague if elder than us will be call "**姐" or "**哥”,if younger than us just call their name.We shouldn't call the people their family name. It may be the diffrence from foreign country.

davy10 发表于 2011-4-9 18:39

[b]回复 [url=http://bbs.tingroom.com/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=348175&ptid=162889]2#[/url] [i]meijuan[/i] [/b]


    yeah, it's like so

页: [1]

Powered by Discuz! Archiver 7.2  © 2001-2009 Comsenz Inc.