4月27日口语提高:旅馆内会话(四)
[b]服务生的服务[/b][b]B:Excuse me,sir.Is this all the baggage you have?请问,先生。这是你全部的行李吗?[/b]
[b]A:Yes.That's all.是的,就这些。[/b]
[b]B:All right.This way please.I'll show you to your room.好,请这边走,我带你到你的房间。[/b]
[b]B:Your room,sir.你的房间,先生。[/b]
[b]A:There's a nice view from here.从这里的景观很好。[/b]
[b]B:This is your room,sir.Where shall I leave your baggage?这是你的房间,先生。你的行李要放哪里?[/b]
[b]A:Right there.就那里。[/b]
[b]B:Is there anything else?还有其他事情吗?[/b]
[b]A:No,thank you.This is for you.没有,谢谢,这是给你的(小费)。[/b]
[b]B:Reception.May I help you?前台,我能效劳吗?[/b]
[b]A:This is Mr.Lin.I just checked in,but I don't like room.我是林先生,我刚住进,但是我不喜欢这个房间。[/b]
[b]B:Yes sir.What's wrong with the room?是的,先生,那房间有什么地方不对吗?[/b]
[b]A:I want a brighter room.我要一间光线较亮的房间。[/b] Which Country we should give tip to waiters? [b]回复 [url=http://bbs.tingroom.com/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=363532&ptid=170862]2#[/url] [i]dragon520[/i] [/b]
[b]Hilton Hotel.[/b]
页:
[1]