打电话的经典会话(1)
[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,2%][/td][td=1,1,98%]PART 1A: Operator.
接线员。
B: I want to make a person-to-person call to 212-836-1725.
我要挂个叫人电话,号码是212-836-1725.
A: And the name of the person you're calling,please?
请问你要通话的人叫什么名字?
B: Ed Cooper. That's C double O-P-E-R.
挨德i库柏。就是C-双O-P-E-R。
PART 2
A: Operator.
接线员。
B: Operator, I'd like to place a call to Winnipeg, Canada. The number is 932-0806.
接线员,我想打个电话到加拿大温尼泊。电话号码是932-0806。
A: What's the name of the party you're calling?
你要打电话的对方叫什么名字?
B: I'm not sure of the name, but the extension is 211.
叫什么名字不太清楚,只知道电话分机是211。
[/td][/tr][/table]
打电话的经典会话(2)
PART 1A: Hello. Can I speak to Yolanda,please?
喂,我找约兰达讲话,可以吗?
B: Hold on,please.
请你等一下。
A: Thank you.
谢谢。
B: Sorry, but she is out.
很抱歉,她出去了。
A: Would you tell her Tom Gray Called?
请你告诉她汤姆i格雷来过电话,好吗?
B: I'd be glad to.
好的。
PART 2
A: Hello. Is Marie Ward there, please?
喂,请问玛丽i沃德在吗?
B: I'll see if she's in.
我去看看她在不在。
A: OK.
好的。
B: I'm afraid she's not here.
很抱歉,她不在。
A: Could you give her a message, please?
请问你能不能带个口信给她?
B: Yes, of course.
当然可以。
页:
[1]