请人复述的经典会话(1)
PART 1A: Excuse me? I didn't hear what you said.
对不起,我没有听清你说的话。
B: I asked you if you wanted some help.
我是问你是否需要帮忙。
A: If you wouldn't mind, I could use a hand.
如果你不介意的话,我可能要你帮个忙。
B: I'll get this bag for you.
我来替你拿这个包吧。
PART 2
A: What was that?
你说什么来着?
B: I said, "Is there anything I can do?"
我是说:"我能为你做点什么吗?"
A: If it's not too much trouble, I would like some help.
如果你不嫌麻烦的话,我想请你帮个忙。
B: It's no trouble at all. I'll carry this suitcase for you.
一点也不麻烦,我来替你提这只箱子。
请人复述的经典会话(2)
PART 1A: I beg your pardon?
对不起,请再说一遍。
B: I said, "Do you need any help?"
我是说:"你需要帮忙吗?"
A: That's very nice of you. I guess I could use some help.
谢谢你的好意。我想我可能要一点帮助。
B: Just tell me what you'd like me to do.
你要我做什么就请你吩咐吧。
PART 2
A: I'm sorry, but I didn't catch what you said.
对不起,我没有听明白你的话。
B: I said, "Do you want me to help you?"
我是说:"你要我帮忙吗?"
A: If you're sure you're not in a hurry, I can use a little help.
如果你真的不忙的话,我可能要你帮个小忙。
B: Would you like me to get you a cab?
要我替你叫出租汽车吗?
页:
[1]