关于求助的经典会话(1)
PART 1A: I was wondering if you'd let me stay with you for a few days.
不知道你能否让我在你这里住几天。
B: It really depends on[视……而定]when.
那得看什么时候。
A: Until next weekend,if that's OK.
如果行的话,住到下个周末。
B: Let me think it over,and I'll let you
know later.
让我考虑一下,回头再告诉你吧。
PART 2
A: Do you think you could lend me some of your records/CDs?
请问你能借我几张唱片吗?
B: Until when?
借到什么时候?
A: Oh, just over the holidays.
哦,就过完假期。
B: I'm not sure. I'll have to think about it.
我现在不敢说定,我得考虑一下。
关于求助的经典会话(2)
PART 1A: would you mind if I borrowed your car?
我想借用一下你的汽车可以吗?
B: Well, when exactly?
哦,具体什么时候?
A: Until Monday or Tuesday of next week.
借到下周一或周二。
B: I'm sorry, but it's just not possible.
抱歉,实在是爱莫能助。
PART 2
A: Is there any chance of my borrowing your typewriter?
能不能借用一下你的打字机?
B: For how long?
要借多久?
A: Until the end of the week.
借到周末。
B: Yes, I guess that would be all right.
行,我想没问题。
页:
[1]