英语听力论坛's Archiver

幽幽草 发表于 2008-1-15 17:02

关于道歉的经典会话(1)

[table=98%][tr][td=1,1,2%][/td][td=1,1,98%]PART 1

A: I feel terrible, but I've just broken you ashtray.

真是很抱歉,我刚才打破了你的烟灰缸。

B: It's nothing to get upset about.

没什么,用不着烦恼。

A: I don't know what to say. I'd like to replace it.

我不知说什么好。我赔一个新的给你。

B: No. It's out of the question.

哪儿的话,根本谈不上赔。

PART 2

A: I'm sorry, but I can't find the book you lent me.

很抱歉!我找不到你借给我的那本书了。

B: That's OK.

没关系。

A: I really feel bad about it. Let me buy you a new one.

我真为这件事感到遗憾。我给你买一本新的吧。

B: No. Don't be silly. I wouldn't dream of letting you do that.

不,别说傻话了。我绝不会想到让你那样做的。

[/td][/tr][/table]

幽幽草 发表于 2008-1-15 17:02

关于道歉的经典会话(2)

PART 3

A: I'm really sorry, but I seem to have misplaced your scarf.

真对不起,我忘记把你的围巾对丢在什么地方了。

B: Oh, that's all right.

哦,没关系。

A: I'm very sorry. Can I get you another one?

非常抱歉。能不能另外给你买一条呢?

B: No. Forget about it. It's not important.

哪儿的话,别提这件事了,那不算什么。

PART 4

A: I'm afraid I spilled coffee on the tablecloth.

对不起,我把咖啡洒到桌布上了。

B: Oh,don't worry about it.

哦,别担心。

A: I want to apologize.Is there anything I can do?

我要道歉。我能想点什么办法吗?

B: Just forget about it.I never did like it anyway.

别把这件事放在心上。我本来就不喜欢这桌布。

页: [1]

Powered by Discuz! Archiver 7.2  © 2001-2009 Comsenz Inc.