细数国外生活地道口语表达
[url=http://www.oralpractice.com/]口语[/url]
·Pull over!把车子开到旁边。
·Drop me a line!写封信给我。
·Give me a ring./Call me!来个电话吧!
·For here or to go?堂食或外卖。
·Cool/That's cool! 等于年轻人常用的囗语“酷!”,表示不赖嘛!用于人或事均可。
·What's up?/What's happening?/What's new?
见面时随囗问候的话“最近在忙什么?有什么新鲜事吗?”一般的回答是“Nothing much!”或“Nothing new!”
·Cut it out!/Knock it out!/Stop it! 少来这一套!同学之间开玩笑的话。
·Don't give me a hard time! 别跟我过不去好不好!
·Get yourself together! 振作点行不行!
·Do you have "the" time? 现在几点钟?可别误以为人家要约你出去。
·Hang in there./Don't give up./Keep trying. 再撑一下。
·Give me a break ! 你饶了我吧!(开玩笑的话)
·Hang on. 请稍候。
·Blow it./Screw up. 搞砸了。
·What a big hassle. 真是个麻烦事。
·What a crummy day. 多倒霉的一天。
·Go for it. 加油
·You bet./Of course. 当然;看我的!
·Wishful thinking. 一厢情愿的想法。
·Don't be so fussy! 别那么挑剔好不好。
·It's a long story. 说来话长。
·How have you been?/ How are you doing? 你过得如何?近来可好?
·Take things for granted. 自以为理所当然。
·Don't put on airs. 别摆架子。
·Give me a lift!/Give me a ride! 送我一程吧!
·Have a crush on someone. 迷恋某人。
·What's the catch? 有什么内幕?
·Party animal. 开Party狂的人(喜欢参加舞会的人)。
·Pain in the neck./Pain in the ass. 讨厌的东西、人或事。
·Skeleton in the closet. 家丑
·Don't get on my nerve! 别把我惹毛了!
·Afat chance./A poor chance. 机会很小。
·I am racking my brains. 我正在绞尽脑。
·She's a real drag. 她真有点碍手碍脚。
·Spacingout./daydreaming. 做白日梦。
·I am so fed up. 我受够了!
·It doesn't go with your dress. 跟你的衣服不配。
·What's the point?/What are you trying to say? 你的重点是什么?
·By all means./Definitely. 一定是。
·Let's get a bite./Let's go eat. 去吃点东西吧![url=http://bbs.oralpractice.com/]
去口语论坛查看更多[/url] that`s cool that's really beautiful For here or to go?堂食或外卖。
Strange meaning.
页:
[1]