英语听力论坛's Archiver

城南小巷 发表于 2012-8-12 10:19

Eminem 经典说唱

[img]http://f.hiphotos.baidu.com/baike/s%3D220/sign=a38bbf5d7cd98d1072d40b33113eb807/b2de9c82d158ccbfe1d79c9b19d8bc3eb1354123.jpg[/img]
[flash]http://box.baidu.com/widget/flash/mbsong.swf?name=love%20the%20way%20you%20lie&artist=eminem[/flash]

2010年埃米纳姆(Eminem)新专辑《Recovery》中与蕾哈娜(Rihanna)合作的新单曲。 原创者Skylar Grey。这首阿姆回归的代表作成绩骄人,首周登顶Billboard电子音乐下载排行榜。值得一提的是这次全新单曲中女声部分来自小天后蕾哈娜(Rihanna),仅仅发行一周下载量已高达33.8万次。这也是阿姆歌手生涯里第六次登上电子音乐下载排行榜榜首。而歌曲MV更是请来了梅根·福克斯(Megan Fox)——《变形金刚》的女主角,多米尼克·莫纳汉(Dominic Monaghan) ——在美剧《Lost》里出演Charlie Pace男演员以及北美当红女歌手蕾哈娜(Rihanna)。
Love the Way You Lie

  爱你说谎的方式 [Rihanna]
  Just gonna stand there and watch me burn

  就站在那里看着我燃烧殆尽

  That's alright

  没有关系

  Because I like the way it hurts

  因为我爱这种伤害的方式

  Just gonna stand there and hear me cry

  就站在那里看着我哭泣

  That's alright,

  没有关系

  Because I love the way you lie,

  因为我爱你说谎的方式

  I love the way you lie,

  我爱你说谎的样子 [Eminem]
  I can't tell you what it really is

  我无法说出这到底是什么

  I can only tell you what it feels like

  我只能告诉你这是什么样的感觉

  And right now it's a steel knife in my windpipe

  而现在 如果一把钢刃插在我的气管里

  I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight

  我无法呼吸 但我仍在挣扎 趁着我还有余力

  As long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flight

  就像被驾到高空而没有知觉

  High off her love, drunk from my hate,

  摆脱她的爱 我借酒浇愁

  It's like I'm huffin' paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate

  就像我染上了毒瘾 沉得越久 伤得越深 【paint指一种廉价毒.品】

  And right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates me

  而就在我快要沉溺时 她将我救赎

  She fuckin' hates me and I love it

  她如此厌恶我 而我他妈还犯贱就喜欢那样

  Wait! Where're you going? I'm leaving you

  等等!你去哪! 我要离开你。

  No, you ain't. Come back! we're running right back.

  不,你不能离开。回来!我们可以从头再来。

  Here we go again

  又来了,每次都是这句话

  It's so insane 'cause when it's going good, it's going great.

  这太他妈疯狂 因为当一切就要变得好起来

  I'm superman with the wind in his back

  我成了巅峰的超人 所向披靡

  She's Lois Lane, but when it's bad, it's awful,

  她就是超人的傻X女友 她毁了一切

  I feel so ashamed, I snap

  我感到耻辱 我甩了她一巴掌

  Who's that dude? I don't even know his name

  那男的是谁?我甚至不知道他的名字。

  I laid hands on her. I never stoop so low again

  我打了她 我再也不会如此卑躬屈膝 尊严沦丧

  I guess I don't know my own strength

  我都不知道我下手有多狠 [Rihanna]
  Just gonna stand there and watch me burn 就站在那里看着我燃烧殆尽

  That's alright

  没有关系

  Because I like the way it hurts

  因为我爱这种伤害的方式

  Just gonna stand there and hear me cry

  就站在那里看着我哭泣

  That's alright,

  没有关系

  Because I love the way you lie,

  因为我爱你说谎的方式

  I love the way you lie,

  我爱你说谎的样子 [Eminem]
  You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe

  你是否曾那样深爱一个人 爱得无法呼吸

  When you're with 'em you meet, and neither one of you even know what hit 'em

  你就这样遇到她 你们都来不及阻止自己

  Got that warm fuzzy feeling

  拥有了那样温暖又令人沉迷的感觉

  Yeah, them those chills, you used to get 'em

  是的 就是那样的感觉 你曾经拥有过的美好[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/陈丽华/Application%20Data/Tencent/Users/1156144745/QQ/WinTemp/RichOle/$(S4~MH2EM74E@Y]H¾Y5G.jpg[/img] [img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/陈丽华/Application%20Data/Tencent/Users/1156144745/QQ/WinTemp/RichOle/%607S)(B([email]CRXU6R49W@QPCUFF.jpg[/email][/img]  But you lied again
  但你又一次食言
  Now you get to watch her leave out the window
  现在你只能从窗口看着她离开
  Guess that's why they call it window pane
  也许这就是人们之所以称之为window pane【pane玻璃与pain痛苦同音】
  [b][Rihanna][/b]
  Just gonna stand there and watch me burn 就站在那里看着我燃烧殆尽
  That's alright
  没有关系
  Because I like the way it hurts
  因为我爱这种伤害的方式
  Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
  就站在那里看着我哭泣
  That's alright,
  没有关系
  Because I love the way you lie,
  因为我爱你说谎的方式
  I love the way you lie,
  我爱你说谎的样子 [Eminem]  Now I know we said things, did things that we didn't mean
  现在我明白了人们说的口是心非 身不由己
  And we fall back into the same patterns, same routine
  而我们又玩起了老花样 开始了同样的路线
  But your temper's just as bad as mine is
  但我们都是那样的坏脾气
  You're the same as me
  你和我很像
  When it comes to love you're just as blinded
  当爱情来临时 都会变得盲目无措
  Baby, please come back
  宝贝 求你回来我身边
  It wasn't you, baby it was me
  宝贝那都是我的错 那与你无关
  Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems
  也许我们之间的关系还没有看起来的那么离谱
  Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano
  也许那就是火山爆发遇上龙卷风时的样子
  All I know is I love you too much to walk away though
  我全部的意识就是我爱你爱得无法自拔
  Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk
  回来吧 带着一切回来我身边
  Don't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk
  难道你没有听见我说话时声音里的真诚
  Told you this is my fault
  说了这都是我的错
  Look me in the eye ball
  看进我的眼睛
  Next time I'm pissed, I‘ll aim my fist at the drywall
  下一次我愤怒的时候 我只会把拳头对准墙壁
  Next time?There will be no next time
  下一次?不会再有下一次了
  I apologize even though I know it's lies
  我道歉 即使我知道那是个谎言
  I'm tired of the games I just want her back
  我已经厌倦了这场游戏 我只是想要她回来
  I know I'm a liar 
  我知道我是个骗子
  If she ever tries to fuckin' leave again
  如果她还他妈想再次离开我
  Im'ma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire Just gonna......
  我会把她绑在床上 然后烧了这座房子 [Rihanna]  Just gonna stand there and watch me burn 就站在那里看着我燃烧殆尽
  That's alright
  没有关系
  Because I like the way it hurts
  因为我爱这种伤害的方式
  Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
  就站在那里看着我哭泣
  That's alright,
  没有关系
  Because I love the way you lie,
  因为我爱你说谎的方式
  I love the way you lie,
  我爱你说谎的样子

城南小巷 发表于 2012-8-12 10:28

[img=606,455]http://www.zhuomian.org/uploads/200706/f/1182243226.jpg[/img]
[flash]http://player.yinyuetai.com/video/player/4359/v_0.swf[/flash]
Obie Trice](obie Trice,黑人饶舌乐手,在这首歌里客串歌曲开头的intro部分)

"Obie Trice, Real Name No Gimmicks..."  

(obie trice是真名,不骗你)

Two trailer park girls go round the outside,

两个住在拖车房子里的女孩在外面乱逛。
(Trailer park,汽车房子。美国一部分的底层人民就住在拖车作成的活动屋子里,大家相信电影里

都看过吧)
round the outside, round the outside.

到处乱逛,到处乱逛


Guess who's back, back again

猜猜?谁回来了?谁又回来了?

Shady's back, tell a friend

告诉你的朋友,shady回来了

Guess who's back, guess who's back,
猜猜?谁回来了?谁又回来了?

I've created a monster, cuz nobody wants to

我制造了一个怪胎(Em在slim shady里面描述了一个心理阴暗而具有反叛现实精神的自己,憎恨自己的母亲,憎恨现实,憎恨社会)

See Marshall no more they want Shady

现在没有人想见marshall(Em的真名叫marshall)了,他们要的是shady

I'm chopped liver

我乃朽木不可雕的人渣也!(chopped liver,美国俚语,劣等的肉、碎牛肝,有句俗话说you can't make chopped liver into a fillet.你无法将劣质的肉弄成好的牛排,这里用个个意译)



Well if you want Shady,this is what I'll give ya
好嘛,你要shady的话,我就给你
A little bit of weed mixed with some hard liquor
抽点大麻 加点烈酒
Some vodka that will jumpstart my heart quicker
再来点伏特加好让我的心跳加速
Then a shock when I get shocked at the hospital
当医生在医院对我使用心脏起博器的时候我没好好配合
By the Dr. when I'm not cooperating

当他在动手术的时候 我在手术台上摇摆
When I'm rocking the table while he's operating "Hey"
结果被狠狠电了一下
You waited this long to stop debating
为了停止争论不休你一定等了良久
Cuz I'm back, I'm on the rag and ovulating
因为我回来了 八卦报纸说我正处于排卵期

(rag可以指碎布,但是在美国俚语中指八卦报纸或者杂志。本人觉得on the rag的意思

应该是登报纸了)
I know that you got a job Ms. Cheney
Cheney太太我知道你必须得工作
But your husbands heart problem is complicated
但是你丈夫的心脏病情况很复杂

(为了找出Cheney是何许人,我上网找了好久,后来在一篇帖子里找到了。Lynne Chenny 是美国所谓著名的道德评判专家,对于导致社会舆论的人或者事,会基于基督教的观点予以抨击。原文摘抄一段:Em's real words on that subject are
> never broadcast because then Lynne Chenny and Tipper Gore and Joe
> Lieberman and all the watchdogs of our morals from the Christian right
> wouldn't be able to pillory Eminem - who is a target because he is
> white, they haven't the guts to take on Ludacris and risk charges of
> racism so they go after the white guy - and demonize by pulling out  a
> line here, a line there, out of context.  You have bought into the
> American Family Association Christian right Lynne Cheney fund raising
> cries of alarm about bad, bad Eminem.)

So the FCC won't let me be
美国通信委员要封杀我
Or let me be me so let me see
不让我做我自己 我们走着瞧吧
They tried to shut me down on MTV
他们想要禁播我的mtv
But it feels so empty without me
但是没有我的世界 真空洞
So, come on and dip, bum on your lips

浸一浸 亲亲我的屁股

Fuck that cum on your lips and some on your tits
操! (下面这段不好翻译了,嘿嘿 cum 俚语中是射X的意思,哈哈,

可能用日语:颜面射、乳射大家好理解点,嘿嘿,Em在唱这句的时候还弄了个“噗吱”的声音...太形象了吧)
And get ready cuz this shit's about to get heavy
准备好了,麻烦越来越棘手了
I just settled all my lawsuits, "Fuck you Debbie!"  
我刚刚才摆平了全部的官司;Debbie,去你妈的。

(debbie是Em他老娘,在slim shady里还没骂够,这首歌里又骂一次)


Now this looks like a job for me..
现在这好象已经是我的工作了
So everybody just follow me..
大家都跟着我来吧
Cuz we need a little controversy..
我们需要一点点的争论
Cuz it feels so empty without me ..
因为世界没了我 太空洞了


I said this looks like a job for me..
我说这好象已经是我的工作了
So everybody just follow me..
那么大家都跟着来吧
Cuz we need a little controversy..
我们需要一点点的争论
Cuz it feels so empty without me..
因为世界没了我 太空洞了


Little hellions, kids feeling rebellious
小捣蛋鬼们 小孩子现在都很反叛
Embarrassed, their parents still listen to Elvis
他们觉得很难堪 因为他们的父母还在听猫王(Elvis是猫王的名字)
They start feeling like prisoners helpless,
他们开始觉得像犯人一般的无助
Til someone comes along on a mission and yells "*****"
直到有个人跳出来,带着使命地喊了句“女表 子!”
A visionary, vision is scary, could start a revolution,
一个脑子里充满可怕念头的幻想者会发动一场革命
Pollutin' the air waves a rebel
让反叛者亵渎无线电波
So let me just revel and bask,
让我狂欢让我享受
In the fact that I got everyone kissing my ass
大家都在拍我的马屁
And it's a disaster such a catastrophe
太可怕了 简直是大灾难
For you to see so damn much of my ass you ask for me?
你看到了我该死的屁股 你看的时候得到我的允许没有?
Well I'm back fix your bent antenna
咳,我回来了,帮你修那些弄弯的天线
Tune it in and then I'm gonna enter
把频率调好 我准备开始了
Into the front of your skin like a splinter
象碎片一般渗入你皮肤的表层
The center of attention back for the winter
这个冬天继续成为关注的焦点
I'm interesting, the best thing since wrestling
我超级有意思 除了摔交节目就属我最好玩了
Infesting in your kids ears and nesting
在你们孩子的耳朵里滋长并寄生
Testing "Attention Please"
喂喂?现在测试一下麦克风
Feel the tension soon as someone mentions me
很快,有人提起我的时候又该紧张了
Here's my 10 cents my 2 cents is free
我有一毛钱 给你两分钱当小费吧
A nuisance, who sent, you sent for me?  
讨厌!谁给我的?是你吗?


Now this looks like a job for me..
。。。。。。
So everybody just follow me..
。。。。。。。
Cuz we need a little controversy..
。。。。。。。。
Cuz it feels so empty without me..
继续。。。。。。。。。。

城南小巷 发表于 2012-8-12 10:32

[img=147,147]http://t1.baidu.com/it/u=3265671165,2852960377&fm=51&gp=0.jpg[/img][flash]http://player.yinyuetai.com/video/player/249265/v_0.swf[/flash]

kobe 发表于 2012-8-12 21:34

原来下面还有MV:qq49]

页: [1]

Powered by Discuz! Archiver 7.2  © 2001-2009 Comsenz Inc.