青葱岁月的流逝The Eagles- Hotel California
[url=http://www.tingroom.com/song/liuxing/209088.html][b]青葱岁月的流逝:The Eagles- Hotel California[/b][/url][audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/english99st/song/liuxing/sound/299.mp3[/audio]
歌曲Hotel California 在1977年连续8周获得排行榜冠军的位置,歌曲特殊之处在于Don Felder与Joe Walsh所的双吉他效果。喜欢它的优雅和纯净,喜欢木吉他所弹出如此清澈婉转的音符和鼓手所打出那样自信坦然的节奏,喜欢那种很纯粹的低吟浅唱,还有那神话般神秘深邃、梦幻般绚丽别致的意境……《Hotel California》有一种令人无法拒绝抵抗的魅力,一旦你静下心去倾听、去感受,你会发现自己已经无意之中成为它的俘虏,没有办法逃脱的灵魂,也始终不愿意离去……也许,这就是真正的音乐吧。
On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
在漆黑荒凉的高速公路上,凉风吹散了我的头发
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
科里塔斯温热的气息,在空中袅袅上升
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
抬头极目远方,看见微微闪烁的灯光
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
我的头脑变得沉重,我的视线越发模糊
I had to stop for the night
必须停下来了,寻找过夜的地方
There she stood in the doorway;
她就站在门廊
I heard the mission bell
布道的钟声在我耳边回响
And I was thinking to myself, "This could be Heaven or this could be Hell"
我心中暗念,"还不知道这里是地狱还是天堂"
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
这时她点起一根蜡烛,给我前面引路
There were voices down the corridor,
走廊深处一阵阵歌声回荡
I thought I heard them say...
我想我听见他们在唱。。。
"Welcome to the Hotel California
"欢迎来到加州旅馆
Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face
多么可爱的地方, 多么可爱的脸庞
Plenty of rooms at the Hotel California
加州旅馆如此多的客房
Any time of year, you can find it here "
一年四季无论何时何候,你都可以在这找到地方"
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends
带着仿佛如纱般缠绕的心思,她开着一辆梅塞德斯·奔驰
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
还带着许多漂亮迷人的小伙子,她都唤他们叫朋友
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
在庭院里他们舞的多欢,挥洒着夏日甜味的香汗
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget
有人狂舞中唤起回忆,而有人狂舞着是为了忘记
So I called up the Captain, "Please bring me my wine"
于是我把主人召唤,"请给我来点酒"
He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since 1969'
他说,"自1969年我们这就再没那东西了"
And still those voices are calling from far away,
而那些声音依然远远传来,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
令人在午夜也会惊醒
Just to hear them say...
只听得他们在唱。。。
"Welcome to the Hotel California
"欢迎来到加州旅馆
Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face
多么可爱的地方,多么可爱的脸庞
They livin' it up at the Hotel California
在加州旅馆他们纵情狂欢
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis"
多么美妙的惊奇呀,为你带来想要的借口!"
Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice
天花板上的镜子,冰上粉红色的香槟
And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
这时她说,"我们其实不过是这里的囚徒,甘心被自己所驱使"
And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast
然后在主人房间里,他们聚集在盛宴前
They stab it with their steely knives,
挥舞着钢制的刀叉
But they just can't kill the beast
但却就是不能刺死野兽
Last thing I remember, I was running for the door
我记得我做的最后一件事是跑向大门
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
我必须寻找来时的路回到从前的地方
'Relax,' said the night-man," We are programmed to receive.
"放松点,"值夜的说到,"我们安排好了接收,
You can checkout any time you like,
你可以在喜欢的时候结帐,
but you can never leave!"
但你却永远无法离开!" love .................... I love it so much!
页:
[1]