听歌学英语:《永远的孩子》NEVER GROW UP
[url=http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/266451.html]听歌学英语:《永远的孩子》NEVER GROW UP[/url]“我不想长大,真希望我没有长大,可以依旧做个孩子。我不想长大,真希望我没有长大,世界可以依旧简简单单。”NEVER GROW UP是来自Taylor Swift专辑《SPEAK NOW》当中的一首单曲。婴儿是可爱的,孩童是无邪的,少年是叛逆的,成年人是独立的。长大了会天真不再,长大了会远离父母。不管对于父母还是我们自己,这都是让人伤感的。
[flash]http://www.56.com/u77/v_NjgzMTk2NTg.html[/flash]
Your little hands wrapped around my finger
你的小手握着我的手指
And it's so quiet in the world tonight
今晚,这个世界好安静
Your little eyelids flutter cause you're dreaming
你的眼皮因为你正做的梦微微的颤动着
So I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light
我帮你盖上被子,打开了你最喜爱的小夜灯
To you everything's funny, you got nothing to regret
对你而言,一切都是有趣的,没有事情让你感到遗憾
I'd give all I have, honey
亲爱的,我给了你一切我所拥有的
If you could stay like that
希望你能一直保持这样
Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
亲爱的, 你可以就这样不要长大吗
Don't you ever grow up, just stay this little
就这样不要长大,就一直这样小小的
Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
亲爱的, 你可以就这样不要长大吗
Don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple
就这样不要长大,世界就会这样一直简简单单的
I won't let nobody hurt you, won't let no one break your heart
我不会让任何人伤害你,我不会让任何人破碎你的心
No, no one will desert you
没有人会抛弃你
Just try to never grow up, never grow up
试着的不要长大,不要长大
You're in the car on the way to the movies
你坐在车里,在去看电影的路上
And you're mortified your mom's dropping you off
因为妈妈送你,你感到难为情
At 14 there's just so much you can't do
当你14岁的时候,有许许多多的事情你没有办法做
And you can't wait to move out someday and call your own shots
你等不及有一天搬出去,拥有自己的房子,掌握着自己的一切
But don't make her drop you off around the block
但是别让她送你到离目的地一个街区远的地方(怕被别人看见)
Remember that she's getting older too
记得,她也在慢慢的变老
And don't lose the way that you dance around in your PJs getting ready for school
不要忘了你曾是如此兴奋的穿着睡衣一边跳着舞,一边做着准备去学校,
Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
亲爱的, 你可以就这样不要长大吗
Don't you ever grow up, just stay this little
就这样不要长大,就这样一直小小的
Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
亲爱的, 你可以就这样不要长大吗
Don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple
就这样不要长大,世界就会这样一直简简单单的
No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred
没有人伤害你,永远不会有人给你留下伤痕
And even though you want to, just try to never grow up
即使你盼望着,也请试着不要长大吧
Take pictures in your mind of your childhood room
把你童年房间的样子印在记忆里
Memorize what it sounded like when your dad gets home
记住爸爸到家前的脚步声
Remember the footsteps, remember the words said
记得那个脚步声,记得那些话语
And all your little brother's favorite songs
还有所有你弟弟最爱的歌
I just realized everything I have is someday gonna be gone
我才意识到,我现在拥有的一切都会在未来的某一天消失
So here I am in my new apartment
现在, 我站在我的新的公寓里
In a big city, they just dropped me off
在一个大城市, 他们开车送我到这里
It's so much colder than I thought it would be
这里比我想象的要寒冷的许多
So I tuck myself in and turn my night light on
我盖上了自己的被子,打开了自己的小夜灯
Wish I'd never grown up
真希望我永远不会长大
I wish I'd never grown up
我祈祷着,我永远不会长大
Oh I don't wanna grow up, wish I'd never grown up
我不想长大,真希望我永远不会长大
I could still be little
我依旧是那样小小的
Oh I don't wanna grow up, wish I'd never grown up
我不想长大,真希望我永远不会长大
It could still be simple
世界依旧是那样的简单
Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
亲爱的, 你可以就这样不要长大吗
Don't you ever grow up, just stay this little
就这样不要长大,就一直这样小小的
Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
亲爱的, 你可以就这样不要长大吗
Don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple
就这样不要长大,世界就会这样一直简简单单的
Won't let nobody hurt you
我不会让任何人伤害你
Won't let no one break your heart
不会让任何人伤害你的心
And even though you want to, please try to never grow up
即使你盼望着,也请你试着永远不会长大
Oh, don't you ever grow up
永远不会长大
Oh, never grow up, just never grow up
永远不会长大,就这样永远不会长大
1.Your little hands wrapped around my finger.
你的小手握着我的手指。
wrap(v):包,裹
I wrapped a blanket around the baby.我用毯子把孩子裹了起来。
wrap sth up:圆满完成;顺利结束
That just about wraps it up for today.这差不多给今天画了个圆满的句号了。
wrap(n):包裹/包装材料;
We stock a wide range of cards and gift wrap.我们备有各种各样的贺卡和礼品包装材料。
under wraps:保密;隐藏
Next year's collection is still being kept under wraps.明年的时装系列仍在保密之中。
2.Your little eyelids flutter cause you're dreaming
你的眼皮在动,因为你正做梦
eyelid:眼皮
eyelash:睫毛
eye-liner:眼线
eye-shadow:眼影
eye-opener:使人大开眼界的东西
eye-sore:碍眼的东西;令人厌恶的东西
flutter(v):颤动;挥动;拍;振动
She fluttered her eyelashes at him.她向他递了个眼色。
Her eyelids fluttered but did not open.她的眼皮动了一下,但没有睁开。
flutter(n):振动;颤动;慌乱;砰砰乱跳
Her heart gave a flutter when she saw him.她见到他时心砰砰乱跳。
3.I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light
我帮你盖上被子,打开了你最喜爱的小夜灯
tuck:卷起;折起
She tucked up her skirt and waded into the river.她撩起裙子下了河。
The sheet should be tucked in neatly.床单的四边应整整齐齐地压在褥子下面。
tuck sb in/up:给某人盖被子
I tucked the children in and said good night.我给孩子们盖好了被子并道了晚安。
night light:夜灯
night stand= bedside table:床头柜
night owl:夜猫子
night school:夜校(成人学校)
4. Don't you ever grow up, just stay this little
就这样不要长大,就一直这样小小的。
这里don't引导的是一个祈使句。祈使句的否定结构是在句子前面加"do not"或"don't",但有主语的祈使句的否定结构只能用don't,表示"强调、不高兴、厌烦、鄙视"等情绪。例如,-Don't call me Joe. I'm Mr Parker to you, and don't you forget it。别叫我Joe。你应该叫我Parker先生。你给我记住了!这里表示的是一种不高兴的情绪。
又如:
Don't you be late again!你可别再迟到了。(不高兴)
Oh, Susan, don't you cry for me!噢,苏珊,别为我哭泣了! (强调)
5.You're mortified your mom's dropping you off.
妈妈送你使你感到难为情
mortify(v):使难堪;使羞愧
She was mortified to realize he had heard every word she said.她意识到自己的每句话都被他听到了,直羞得无地自容。
6.You can't wait to move out someday and call your own shots
你等不及有一天搬出去,拥有自己的房子,掌握着自己的一切。
move out:搬出去
move in:搬进来;同居一室。
You can move in with me if you can't find your own place.如果找不到住处,你就搬来跟我住吧。
call the shots:控制事态, 操纵。To call the shots也就是作最后决定、下命令。To call the shots的原来意思是:军官下令部队开枪。用于口语中意为‘自己做主’、‘自己掌舵’。
7.Don't lose the way that you dance around in your PJs getting ready for school
不要忘了你曾是如此兴奋的穿着睡衣一边跳着舞,一边做着准备去学校。
PJs:Pajamas‘睡衣’的意思。
更多英语歌曲:[url=http://www.tingroom.com/song/]听歌学英语-在线英语听力室[/url]
页:
[1]