关于道谢的经典会话(2)
PART 1A: I really must be going now.
现在我真的该告辞了。
B: But you just got here. Can't you stay a little longer?
不过你刚来呀。不能再呆一会了吗?
A: That's very nice of you, but I really can't.
谢谢你的好意,但是我实在不能再呆了。
B: Well, it's too bad that you have to go.
哦,真遗憾,你一定要走。
A: Thanks very much. It was a great party!
非常感谢。这次聚会好极了。
B: It was our pleasure.
这是我们的荣幸。
PART 2
A: I'd better be going.
我得告辞了。
B: So soon? Why don't you stay a little longer?
这么早就走了?为什么不呆一会呢?
A: I wish I could, but it's already late.
我是想多呆一会儿,但是时间已经很晚了。
B: Oh, it's a shame that you have to leave.
哦,真遗憾,你非走不可呀。
A: Thank you for a wonderful meal.
谢谢你的美餐
页:
[1]