关于道谢的经典会话(1)
PART 1A: I really should be on my way.
我真的该告辞了。
B: Oh, not yet! At least have one for the road.
哦,还不到时候,至少再喝一杯,以表送行。
A: No. Thanks all the same.
不喝了。不过还是得谢谢你。
B: Well, I'm sorry you have to leave so early.
哦,很遗憾,你非得这么早走不可。
A: Thank you very much. We really had a good time.
非常感谢你。我确实玩得很痛快。
B: Well, thank you for coming.
唷,谢谢你的光临。
PART 2
A: I think it's about time we got going.
我想差不多是该告辞的时候了。
B: What? Already? Won't you have more coffee?
怎么,已经要走了?要不要再喝点咖啡?
A: I'd love to, but I have to get up[(使)起床]early tomorrow.
我是很想再喝一点,但我明天得起早。
B: Oh! I'm sorry. I wish you could stay.
哦,真遗憾,要是你能多呆一会儿该多好。
A: Thank you for a very enjoyable evening.
谢谢你,今晚过得真愉快。
B: Don't mention[提起;提到]it. I hope you can come again soon.
不用谢,希望你不久能再来
页:
[1]