今日英语情景对话推荐:能帮我们拍张合影吗? 9.6
[url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_13178.html]去原文收听听力[/url]A:Hey, the scenery is beautiful. We should take a picture with each other.
嘿,这边的景色好美。我们应该来张合影。
B:But we do not carry the tripod, and there is no appropriate place to support the camera.
但是我没带三脚架来。这边也没有什么合适的地方可以支撑相机。
A:Yes, we can ask someone to do us a favor.
哦,我们可以叫人帮我们一下。
B:Excuse me, sir. Could you take a picture for us?
你好,先生。能不能请你帮忙给我们拍张合影?
C:No problem. Tell me how to use it.
没问题,你告诉我怎么用这相机。
B:It is easy. You can press this for focusing the image, and this is the shutter.
很简单的。你只要按这里就可以调焦距,这边是快门。
C:But the sun is setting. I think it is better to open the flash for supplying light.
但现在太阳要落山了,我想还是把闪光灯打开吧。
B:OK, I will open it. We hope that the picture can hold the entire tower and the sunsetting.
好的,我打开了。我们希望照片能把这落日和整个塔都照下来。
C:I know. I will try. Go to make a pose.
好的,我试试。现在摆好造型。
B:We are ready!
我们准备好了!
C:Smile! It is OK! Come on and see.
微笑!好了!过来看一下。
A:Well, it is good. You have taken a nice picture for us.
哦,谢谢,照得太好了。谢谢你.
C:It is my pleasure. Have a good trip.
这是我的荣幸,希望你们旅途愉快。
B:Thank you very much.
非常感谢.
更多[url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/list_11_0_0_1.html]旅游英语对话[/url]
页:
[1]