英语听力论坛's Archiver

ivytony 发表于 2016-10-18 19:28

今日英语情景对话推荐:坐飞机感觉不舒服 10.18

[i=s] 本帖最后由 ivytony 于 2016-10-18 19:31 编辑 [/i]

[url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_13378.html]去原文收听听力[/url]B:What's the matter, sir? You look pale.  
怎么啦,先生?你看起来脸色苍白。
A:I feel dizzy and weak. And I'm having this pain in my ear. I think I am sick.  
我感觉头晕,虚弱。耳朵也有点疼,我想我是病了。
B:Are you often traveling by plane?  
你经常乘坐飞机吗?
A:No, this is the second time.  
不,这是第二次。
B:That's right. It's normal if you don't often take the plane. Just relax a little bit.  
那就对了。如果你不是经常乘坐飞机这就是正常的。放松点。
A:Why this happens to me when I am on the plane? I feel bad.  
为什么在飞机上会有这种感觉?我感觉很难受。
B:Don't worry, sir. It's just because of the lower pressure.  
不用担心,先生。只是由于低气压的缘故。
A:What should I do about it?  
我该怎么做呢?
B:You may feel much better if you chew some gum or peanuts.  
如果嚼点口香糖或花生会感觉舒服些。
A:OK, thanks. Does it work really? I'll give a try.  
好的。谢谢。真的有用么?我来试试。
B:Are you feeling better now? Do you need some pills?  
感觉好些了吗?需要药片吗?
A:Much better. Thank you. I just feel tired but I can't fall asleep.  
好多了,谢谢。我感觉很累,但是睡不着。
B:So, you'd better wear this eyeshade and you will sleep well.  
戴上眼罩会睡得舒服点。
A:I am not used to wearing that. Thanks.  
我不习惯戴着那个。谢谢。
B:If you try to adapt yourself to your destination's local time, you'll feel more comfortable. So please try to sleep, and have meals according to Los Angeles's time.  
如果你试着去适应目的地的当地时间,你会感觉舒服很多。请试着睡一觉,并按照洛杉矶时间来进餐。
A:Thank you so much.  
非常感谢。
B:You are welcome. Please press the button when you need any help.  
不客气。如果需要什么帮助,请按按钮。
[float=left]
[font=Arial, 宋体][color=#000000][size=12px]更多[/size][/color][/font][url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/list_11_0_0_1.html]旅游英语对话[/url]
[/float]

页: [1]

Powered by Discuz! Archiver 7.2  © 2001-2009 Comsenz Inc.