英语听力论坛's Archiver

ivytony 发表于 2017-8-17 19:35

今日英语情景对话推荐:非常感谢你到机场为我们送行 8.17

[url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_13164.html]去原文收听听力[/url]

A:OK, Mr. Wang. Thank you very much for coming to the airport to see us off. Your great country and your hospitality have left a very deep impression on all of us and your working attitude and your way of doing business have changed my opinions about Chinese people.  
王先生,非常感谢你到机场为我们送行。你们伟大的国家和你的好客,给我们所有的人留下了深刻的印象。 你对工作的态度和做生意的方式改变了我对中国人的看法。
B:Really? I'm glad to hear that.  
真的吗?你这么说我很高兴。
A:That's true. And this trip has been a very productive one for us.  
这是真的。我们这次旅行是非常有成效的。
B:Thank you again for your visit. We are looking forward to your reply.  
再次感谢你的来访。希望你早日答复我们。
A:Believe me, Mr. Wang. I'll do my best to promote the transaction.  
相信我,王先生,我会尽最大努力促成这笔交易。
B:We are happy that we have established business relations. I really hope that we'll have more business to do and more opportunities to meet each other.  
很高兴我们建立了业务联系,我真心希望我们能够做更多的生意,能有更多的机会见面。
A:It’s very kind of you to say so.  
你能这么说真是太好了。
B:You are very nice and helpful. Hope to see you again.  
你非常好并且对我们非常有帮助。希望再见到你。
A:I think we will have opportunities to meet each other in the future.  
我想将来是有机会见面的。
B:OK, I think it's time for you to check in. If you run into any difficulty, we'll be here to assist you immediately.  
你们该办登机手续了。在你们办理手续时,如果你们遇到困难,我们将会立即前去帮忙。
A:Fine. Thank you very much. Bye-bye.  
非常感谢,再见!
B:Goodbye.  
再见。

更多[url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/list_11_201_0_1.html]机场英语[/url]

页: [1]

Powered by Discuz! Archiver 7.2  © 2001-2009 Comsenz Inc.