英语听力论坛's Archiver

幽幽草 发表于 2007-3-26 14:26

支票结算

(C=Customer,T=Teller )

T: Hello! May I help you?

您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?

C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?

是的,是这样。我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?

T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.

当然,我很乐意为您兑现。

C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

我原本打算在家旅馆兑现,但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。

T: Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check-buying rate, which we somewhat better than at hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.

任何银行都是按现时买入旅行支票的兑换率来兑现的。这个兑现率我们已经列在这里了。当然,因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍高些。您知道,旅馆虽然为客人兑换旅行支票,但他们并不是专门从事兑换业务的。

C: You mean there's really not much of a difference?

您是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率差距并不大。

T: No, madam, not very much.

是的,夫人,没多大差距。

C: Well, may I cash these three checks for $100 each? I think that will be enough.

那么,我能把每张100美圆的3张支票兑现吗? 我想该够用了。

T: Yes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?

好的,我很乐意为你兑换。请您将支票复签一下。

C: There you are.

给您。

T: And will you please sign this foreign exchange request? I've already written down your name and address for you, but I will read your passport number.

也请您签一下这张外汇申请好吗?我已经记下了您的姓名和地址,但我还得检查一下您的护照号码

页: [1]

Powered by Discuz! Archiver 7.2  © 2001-2009 Comsenz Inc.