今日英语情景对话推荐:江南古镇旅行 9.13
[url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_12991.html]去原文收听听力[/url]
A:Excuse me, is this the Guyun Travel Agency?
打扰了,这儿是古韵旅行社吗?
B:Yes, sir. What can I do for you?
是的,先生。我能为您做点什么?
A:I want to travel to the ancient town in the south of China. Would you please tell me something about it?
我想到江南古镇旅行。您能告诉我一些关于那儿的情况吗?
B:Sure. There's network of canals. And there are white walls, black tiles, small bridges, flowing rivers, flagstoned roads, blue sky and white clouds. Few places have preserved the past like this place. Walking on the ancient road makes us back to our sense.
当然可以。那儿河道密布,有粉墙、黛瓦、小桥、流水、石板路,还有蓝天、白云。很少有地方像这里一样完好地保存着过去。古路漫步给人一种回归的感觉。
A:Wonderful. That's just what I expect, where is my first place if I go there?
太棒了。我要的就是这种感觉。如果去那儿,第一站是哪儿?
B:Zhouzhuang.
周庄。
A:How long does the tour take?
这趟旅行要花多少时间?
B:It's about two days.
两天吧。
A:what's the cost?
费用呢?
B:It's about 300 yuan.
大约300元。
A:I know. Thank you very much.
我知道了,多谢。
B:That's all right. May you have a good trip!
不用谢。祝您旅途愉快!
A:Thank you.
谢谢。
B:My pleasure.
不用客气。
更多[url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/list_11_0_0_1.html]旅游英语对话[/url]
页:
[1]