今日英语情景对话推荐:客房订餐 9.28
[url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_10272.html]去原文收听听力[/url]
A:Room service. What would you like to order?
客房服务,请问您想来点什么?
B:Hi, I'm in room 1201 and I'd like an order of the calamari and a slice of cheesecake.
嘿,我是1201房间的客人,我想订份乌贼和一片奶油蛋糕。
A:Do you want the calamari appetizer or the entrée?
您是想要份乌贼开胃菜还是乌贼正餐呢?
B:I'd like the appetizer.
开胃菜就行了。
A:Anything to drink?
那您喝点什么?
B:A diet Coke. About how long will that take?
来个健怡可乐吧。多久能准备好呢?
A:It'll be about 30 minutes.
大约30分钟。
B:Okay. Thanks.
那好,谢谢
B:(There was a knock on my door about a half hour later.)Who is it?
(大约半小时后响起了敲门声。)谁啊?
C:Room service…Hi, where would you like me to put the tray?
客房服务。您好,您看我将盘子放哪合适?
B:On the desk would be fine.
放在桌子上就行。
C:The total is $16.75.
总计是16美元75美分
B:Oh, that's higher than I'd expected.
噢,比我想象的贵呀。
C:There's a 12% service charge for room service and there's also the usual food tax.
客房服务需要收12%的服务费用,而且还有通常的食品税。
B:Oh, I see. Can I charge it to the room?
好,明白了。我能算在房费中吗?
C:Sure. Just fill in the total here, write in your room number, and sign at the bottom.
当然。你只需填写一个单子,写上您的房间号,在下面签名就可以了。
B:Okay, there you go. Thanks.
好,给你,谢谢!
C:Thank you and have a nice day.
谢谢,祝您一天好心情。
更多[url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/list_11_12_0_1.html]酒店英语对话[/url]
页:
[1]