今日英语情景对话推荐:机场接机--旅途怎么样? 10.16
[url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_9227.html]去原文收听听力[/url]
A:How are you, Mr.Brown? How nice to see you again. How is everything going?
你好,布朗先生,很高兴能再次见到你。过得怎么样?
B:Very well. What about you?
很好,你怎么样?
A:Not bad, tanks. Our company has sent me to pick you up here.
还可以,谢谢。我们公司派我来这儿接你。
B:That is so nice of you.
你们真是太好了。
A:How was your flight?
旅途怎么样?
B:Well, generally speaking it was fine. But it is really a long distance from New York to Shanghai. Oh, Mr. Liang, let me introduce my assistant, Mr. Blake.
总体来说还好,就是从纽约到上海真的是一次长途旅行啊。哦,粱先生,让我介绍我的助手布莱克先生给你认识。
A:How do you do, Mr.Blake? I am Liang Dong.
您好,布莱克先生。我是梁东。
C:How do you do, Mr.Liang?
您好,梁先生。
A:Is it your first visit to China?
这是您第一次来中国吧?
C:Yes, I have been dreaming of coming to China for years. I am so glad that it has come true finally.
是的,我多年来一直梦想能来中国。我很高兴,现在终于实现了。
A:I hope you will have a nice stay in China.
希望您能在中国过得愉快。
C:Thank you, I am sure I will.
谢谢,我相信会的。
A:You must be very tired after such a long flight. Let me take you to your hotel in my car.
你们长途飞行后一定很累了,让我载你们去酒店吧。
B:Great, thank you.
太好了,谢谢。
A:My pleasure.
很荣幸效劳。
更多[url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/list_11_201_252_1.html]机场接机英语[/url]
页:
[1]