今日英语情景对话推荐:减肥与吃东西 12.1
[url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_9706.html]去原文收听听力[/url][color=#444444]A:My stomach's growling again !
我的肚子又在叫了!
B:You'll never lose weight if you listen to your stomach.
如果你听胃的话,你永远也别想减肥。
A:Just a little steak, uh...snack? A bowl of clam chowder?
只要一小块牛排,嗯……零食?一碗蛤蚌汤。
B:You want to be beautiful, don't you? Think about the butter and flour in...
你想身材漂亮,不是吗?想想里面的黄油和面粉……
A:You're right. But if I get too thin, my mom will make me go to the hospital again.
你说的对。但是我如果太瘦,我妈又会逼我去医院。
B:Most models only eat once a day. If they can do it, so can we.
多数模特一天只吃一餐,如果她们可以,我们也行。
A:You know. Soup, well, society makes us like this.
你知道的。汤,唔,社会让我们如此的。
B:I think you're hallucinating! What are you talking about?
我想你产生了幻觉!你在胡扯啥啊?
A:Well, thin is always "in" with the media.
嗯,媒体一直热衷于“瘦”。
B:And your point is?
你的意思是?
A:if you aren't thin, you're nobody.
如果你不够瘦就注定是无名小卒。
B:I agree with you, but I think people are pretty bad, too.
我同意你的观点,但我想人也很坏。
A:You lost me.
我不懂。
B:People are always gossiping about one another.
人们总是相互说肥道瘦的。
A:Yeah,but that's human nature.
对,但这是人类的天性。
B:We can be so critical of one another.
我们彼此实在是太吹毛求疵了。
A:Let's change the stomach, I mean, the subject.How about some food?
我们换个胃吧,我是说换个话题。来点吃的如何?
[/color]
[color=#444444]更多[url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/]英语情景对话[/url][/color]
页:
[1]