今日英语情景对话推荐: 预订两个人的餐位 5.2
[url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_9887.html]去原文收听听力[/url][color=#444444]A:Good morning. Panyu Restaurant. May I help you?
早上好,这是番禺宾馆。我能帮您什么吗?
B:What time do you open this evening?
今晚你们什么时候开始营业?
A:We open at 6:30, sir.
6:30,先生。
B:I see. I'd like to reserve a table for two.
知道了。我想预订两个人的餐位。
A:Yes, sir. What time would you like your table, sir?
好的,先生。具体什么时间呢?
B:I'm not sure, perhaps around 8 pm.
还不确定,大概是晚上8点吧。
A:Fine! I'll reserve a table for two at 8 pm, sir. May I have your name, please?
可以,我给您预订一个晚上8点的餐位,共两个人。请问您的姓名?
B:Davis.
戴维斯。
A:Thank you, Mr. Davis.
谢谢您,戴维斯先生。
B:Oh, any chance of a table by the window? My wife loves the bird's eye view. As it's her birthday, I want it to be a celebration.
哦,对了。能不能给我一张靠近窗户的桌子?我的妻子特别喜欢观看外面的景色,而且今天又是她的生日。我想给她庆祝一下。
A:I see. We have already received many bookings and though I can't guarantee anything, please be assured that we'll try our best, Mr. Davis. I hope you'll understand.
我明白。我们已经接受了许多的预订,所以不能保证一定有。但请放心,我们会尽力的。戴维斯先生,希望您能理解。
B:I do, but I would appreciate you, if it could be arranged.
我能.理解。如果能够安排一下,我会十分感激你们的。
A:We'll try our best.
我们会尽力的。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
[/color]
[color=#444444]相关推荐:[url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/list_1_77_0_1.html]饮食英语对话[/url][/color]
页:
[1]