今日英语情景对话推荐:房子按月来租 6.5
[url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_11399.html]去原文收听听力[/url][color=#444444]A:I saw your ad in The New York Times. I am seriously considering one of the apartments listed in it.
我看到你们在纽约时报上登的广告了。我对其中一个公寓很感兴趣。
B:We are happy to help you. May I know which one it is?
很高兴我们可以帮到您。您感兴趣的是哪个呢?
A:The two-bedroom apartment on 38th east street.
在东38街的那个两卧的公寓。
B:Oh, it is conveniently located, isn't it?
哦,这房子地理位置不错,挺方便的,您说是么?
A:That's why I think it may suit my needs.
嗯,这也是我选择它的原因,它可能能够满足我的需要。
B:I believe it will. It comes furnished. You can move in immediately after the lease is signed.
我相信您是正确的。这房子是精装修的,只要您签了合约,立刻可以入住。
A:The ad says the rent would be 840 dollars per month. Is it true?
广告说月租是840美元,对么?
B:Yes. But not including the utilities.
是,但是不包括公用事业费用。
A:Will it possible for me to rent the apartment on a month-by-month basis?
我可以按月来租么?
B:I believe that can be arranged. But there should be a refundable security deposit, you know.
我想应该可以的。但是您知道,这是需要付押金的。
A:Oh, that's no problem.
嗯,没问题。
[/color]
[color=#444444]更多[url=http://talk.oralpractice.com/list_1_63_0_1.html]租房英语对话[/url][/color]
页:
[1]