50句很美的句子(中英文对照):夏天的飞鸟..(4)
28.啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
29.我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:“我爱你。”
My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.“
30.“月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?”
“向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。”
Moon, for what do you wait?
To salute the sun for whom I must make way.
31.绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。
The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
32.神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。
His own mornings are new surprises to God.
33.生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。
Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.
34.枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。
The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
35.鸟儿愿为一朵云。
云儿愿为一只鸟。
The bird wishes it were a cloud.
The cloud wishes it were a bird.
36.瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。”
The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.“
37.我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。
是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.
It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers
页:
[1]