seek help
Is it "one hour before tomorrow afternoon "right ?if it's right .How to translate it in Chinese? thank you very much ! 这个句子没有表达出具体的时间,before 是用来修饰的one hour 还是tomorrow呢?修饰前者翻译成:明天下午一小时之前
修饰后者翻译成:今天下午一小时之前
时间表达的很含糊,所以这个句子应该是个病句吧!:)
电话英语 1. 打电话 接电话
1.Hello,is this 62486806?
喂,是62486806号吗?
2.I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang.
我想和王先生讲话。
3.I'm sorry.Mr.Wang is out right now.
对不起,王先生现在不在。
4.May I know when he'll be back?
您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?
5.This is his wife speaking.
我是他的妻子。
6.Can I take a message for him?
要我转告吗?
7.May I have your name,please?
请问您是谁?
8.Is he available?
他能接电话吗?
9.I'll just find out for you.
我给您看看他在不在?
10.Hello,are you still there?
喂,您没挂断吧?
11.Who is that speaking?
请问您是谁?
12.I'm so sorry that I made such an early phone call.
对不起我这么早打电话。
13.Who do you wish to talk to?
您要找谁呀?
14.Is Sue James in?
休·詹姆斯在吗?
15.Hello!Is Sue there?
喂!是休吗?
16.Yes,speaking.
是的,我就是。
Dialogue A
A:Hello?
B:Hello.is this 62486806?I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang,please?
A:I'm sorry.Mr.Wang is out right now.
B:May I know when he'll be back?
A:I don't know,but he will certainly be back for lunch.This is his wife speaking.Can I take a message for him?
B:Thank you,Mrs.Wang.Please tell him to be at the airport one hour before tomorrow afternoon.
A:Very good.I'll let him know as soon as he comes back.But,may I have your name,please?
B:This is Lin Ming.Thank you.Bye.
A:Good-bye 我就是不理解 Please tell him to be at the airport one hour before tomorrow afternoon中的one hour tomorrow afternoon不理解,急求助! 感谢onlyone ! [size=2]One hour before tomorrow afternoon 可以翻译为 明天下午前一小时内,类似于the day before yesterday ,the night before last 等[/size]
Study one phrase again!
Thank you! 谢谢favorite 即是明天下午之前的中午12点---1点之间?英语真的 有这种说法?。。。对不起,我因为学习不好,还是有点不 明白。 不过语言的 习惯有时候是没有理由可说的,老师说过的。呵呵。。。还是谢谢朋友们!我是新来的朋友,感觉到这里气氛很好,很高兴发现这里!页:
[1]