英文诗歌:Bed In Summer
15.Bed In Summer 夏日之床(1)
In winter I get up at night 冬日我大清早起床
And dress by yellow candle-light. 借着黄色的蠋光穿裳。
In summer quite the other way, 夏日完全相反,
I have to go to bed by day. 我必须在日间上床。
(2)
I have to go to bed and see我必上床且看
The birds still hopping on the tree, 鸟儿还在树梢跃荡,
Or hear the grown-up people's feet 抑或聆听成年人的脚声
Still going past me in the street. 仍旧在街道走过我的身旁。
(3)
And does it not seem hard to you, 它对你来说难道不为难吗?
When all the sky is clear and blue, 在明亮而蔚蓝的天空当前,
And I should like so much to play, 而我如此喜欢玩耍,
To have to go to bed by day? 却必须在白天就上床?
-----by R. L. Stevenson
页:
[1]