听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » 英语自我介绍范文
返回列表 发帖

英语自我介绍范文

good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for an interview, I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious company in September.
    Now I will introduce myself briefly,I am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and I am curruently a senior student at Beijing XX University.My major is packaging engineering.and I will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in June.In the past 4 years,I spend most of my time on study,I have passed CET4/6 with an ease. and I have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice.

Besides, I have attend several packaging exhibition held in Beijing, which is our advantage studying here, I have taken a tour to some big factories and companies. Through these I have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. Compared to developed countries, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field is awkward. But I have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still.

I would like to tell you that pursuing the major is one of my lifelong goal,I like packaging and I won't give up. If I can pursue my dream here, I will combine practice with my former education. I will work hard in these fields.

I cannot describe my character well, but I know I am optimistic and confident. sometimes I prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surfing on line. Through college life,I learn how to balance between study and entertainment. By the way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. I had a few glorious memories on stage .They are my pride.

good evening!怎么没有中文解释 有个中文最好了

回复 2# tang24

其实有些单词不懂查一查,自己理解一下 更容易掌握!

寻求原创

packaging engineering 是什么意思?

回复 5# jyyzypzh

包装工程啊!

回复 2# tang24

可以自己先试着理解哦,实在不懂的可以交流交流,这样才能进步哦!

回复 4# treely

原创会有的!等着啊!

great