关于发起“长假游记”活动的倡议

本帖最后由 mickey918 于 2010-10-3 10:45 编辑

各位亲们 长假大家都有啥收获啊 ????
   在这样一个难得的假期 大家肯定有所计划 有所安排的吧
   恩恩 一定是这样的
   那么 不管您去了哪儿 到过什么地方
   请来与论坛的好友们分享吧
   进入论坛以来 感觉咱们这儿人气一直都不是太旺 也在不断找原因中
   所以很想利用这样的绝佳的机会 来搞一下活动 让咱们论坛的人气UP UP UP!!!!
   目前暂定活动名称为”长假游记”
内容及要求:1.您的长假活动 当然题材、体裁不限 图文并茂更佳
            2.鼓励用英语写文 会有额外奖励哦
            3.字数:中文200字以上/英文150以上(暂定)
            4.原则上鼓励写这个假期发生的事情(游记最佳 其他发生的事情同样鼓励啊) 如果实在没有你也可以写以前的
            5.本活动时间 即日起至本月底结束
奖励原则: 1.每篇主题除论坛原定学分奖励外另加30学分5金币 英文再多加5金 中英文对照版再加5金
           2.回复的同学如果指出主题帖中的错误的 不论大小、种类(找茬的除外啊 哈哈)均加1金币
            关于学分金币的价值详见此帖 ----> 论坛积分策略详解  http://my.tingroom.com/link.php?url=http://bbs.tingroom.com
本活动最终解释权归tingroomの活动专区所有  -------------All Rights Reserved,Activity Block of Tingroom
            谢谢 欢迎大家踊跃参加!!!多多发帖吧!!!来把你们的假期生活share吧 Thanks!!!

来支持一下哈!

回复 1# mickey918

It is my honor to be the first to say something about my vacation.On the first day,I went to the super market to buy a football for my little brother and then I went to order a birthday cake for my father.

Then the next day,I went back home.on the bus station,I met a girl with sweet smile on her face.I felt warmed and then waved goodbye to her although we are still strangers.

When I arrived at home,after some daily topic,we began our lunch which was well prepared.you know this is not the frist time I drink with my father,but that moment I really felt nervous and even did not know how to open my mouth to bless my father.After drank two or three bottles of beer,I was a little drunk,then I raised my cup saying"old dad,happy birthday and health for ever".That moment,I thought my father was the happiest dad in this world.

On OCT 3th,I retured to YanTai,the coming 3 days were quite normal as usual and nothing special happened.I just did some reading,playing,and sleeping and so on.

评分人数

• mickey918

回复 3# tingroom

Then the next day,I went back home.on the bus station,I met a girl with sweet smile on her face.I felt warmed and then waved goodbye to her although we are still strangers.

What the hell did you do? That were bestial acts. You got too much virile hormone.

本帖最后由 zxfvivid 于 2010-10-8 13:20 编辑

本人英语水平有限,希望大家多多指教。谢谢。

版主 请问您上边所提到的额外加分 什么时候给加啊

回复 4# 星期一

Jesus,you thought too much,I did not do anything but waved goodbye,then what is on your mind?you thought I was seducing  the girl,right?please do not treat me like a mad dog,okay?

回复 6# zxfvivid
回这位同学的话 我刚给你加了哦
但是貌似加分有限制诶 最多是+20学分 现在我已经按最多的给你加了
下面我在研究下啊

回复 7# tingroom
on Oct 5th evening wedding party of my friend ,I met 3 beauties sitting around the same table as me.
They were as tall as their boyfriends beside them,at last it was said they were plane models!
I really thought one of them looked like a film star.
-------------
PS:Happy birthday to your great father!!!

回复 8# mickey918

多谢版主,我费了好半天劲才写好的。

回复 10# zxfvivid
呵呵 是啊 是啊 辛苦了呢 给你全部加上了啊
刚刚仔细看了下 就我发现的一点错误 写在下面了
鉴于本人水平有限 如有不当还望见谅

谢谢指教啊

2010.10.1—7
Oct.1:Went shopping with other 4 girls despite of heavy rain.After whole-day –long shopping,I just bought one “childish”(the opinion of the other 4 girls)garment.Well ,a tiring day…
Oct.2:I was so glad because my best friend came here to see me.We spent the morning walking around our campus.And it took us the entire afternoon climing the Gele Mountain.So we were very tired but very happy.
Oct.3.4:Climbed the Gele Mountain with my partner in the early morning.Had a long and sweet sleep after that.Then played  badminon until it got dark.Boring day…
Oct.5:A wonderful day!My best friend Chang invited me to visit her.However,as soon as we met each other at the bus station,we changed our mind.We decided to visit Ciqikou first.As a result ,crowed bus and crowed street really shocked us.At the same time,various delicious snacks,delicate handicraft articles and the classical buildings really excited us!After having a great time there,we finally went to our intial destination—Chang’s school.It seemed that it distinguished from my school a lot ,for it had vast campus and a large number of boy students…haha…Well,as an end of this wonderful day,I did a ridiculous thing—I lost my way back to my school!However,I felt so warm when my parents and friend called for it to laugh at me!
Oct.6,7:Nothing special:sleeping,reading books,surfing the Internet,washing clothes,watching films and so on.Well,just did some prepares for my new college life!
有错误的请多多指教,谢谢

评分人数

• mickey918

回复 9# mickey918

thank you very much.

I am in my dormitory all of the National holidy

回复 15# kobe

Was there someone to be with you in your dormitory? So you were unwilling to go outside. such as your girlfriend or girlfriends?

Again i experienced the military training during the National Day, but this time i played another role ,the students were training while we teachers were looking after them,or to say, we were supervising them , to make sure they were safe enough.it had been raining foe 4days, o felt a bit tired and bored.no fresh, it's the second time, and more importantly, i had my own business.

评分人数

• mickey918

My vacation was boring.

DING

The fishing life of "lakers"
                                                                    “湖里人”的渔家生活
                                           (The photo from my blog :www.davy-wang.blog.sohu.com)
    Maybe haven't you heard of "weishan lake " ,but you must know the war story fight againest Japanese army ,called "Railway Guerrilla".可能你没有听说过微山湖,但你一定知道抗日战争“铁道游击队”的故事。
    In this long national vacation ,with the invitation of my friend "Zhang"who live on weishan island .i spent two happy days in there .这个国庆长假里,在居住在微山岛的朋友的邀请下,我在那里度过了开心的两天。
    The place is so interesting ,all people who live in there call each other "laker".i like all of lakers very much ,beacuse they are so goodness.这个地方真有趣,所有居住在这里的人都称对方是“湖里人”。我非常喜欢这里所有的湖里人,他们是如此的善良。
    In the two days , i learn boating .the boat in the above photo is called "liuzi" by lakers. it's very difficult to drive,you must learn to control the direction ,or it will spin turn in one place .but,once you learn it , you will like it .在这两天里,我学会了划船。上面图里的小船当地人叫“liuzi”,它很不好掌握,必须掌握好方向,否者它将会在一个地方原地打转。但是一旦学会,你就会喜欢上它。
   In addition ,my friend cooked  seefood for me ,such as turtle /river crab /lobster/some kinds of fishes and so on .some of them i first tasted .除此之外,我朋友给我做了很多海鲜,比如甲鱼、河蟹、龙虾、各种鱼,一些是我第一次尝到。
   I like the island so much ,i am sure i will go there again in furture .我非常喜欢这个小岛,以后肯定还会去那。

评分人数

返回列表