听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » Listening is of great importance
返回列表 发帖

Listening is of great importance

Have you realised the importance of listening?   Those who didn't get high score in the English test say that I can't understand what he says,when he came out of the testroom. From this we can see that listening is the most important if you want to learn English well. First if you are better at listening, you can understand what others say and you can communicate with others very well. You will find English is easy to learn. But how to improve our listening skills ? It is really a big problem for most English learners. I must say there is no short way to learn anything well. You must try your best to listening , to do some reading, and to talk with people in English. And the most important is that you must keep it as a habit. Don't do it for one or two days. You must insist at least one month. After one month, you will find that English isn't difficult as before. If you couldn't feel your improvement, you shouldn't give it up either. Don't fear failure for she is the mother of success.   

work hard and we will the best one!

I hope so!

回复 3# danielli

work hard, you can achieve your goal.

"Don't do it for one or two days. You must insist at least one month. "------Thank you ,I'll try and insist one month again.

评分人数

• 李武军

yes, you are right, i must insist at least one month. and if my english is not improvment, i should keep it another month.

评分人数

回复 6# qq41367879

never give it up

I agree with you,but i am afraid,
maybe my face is thin, i am shy.
i 'm worried if  wrong,they will laught at me.
you maybe say, that if you like this,you couldn't study this language well!

so i am sad now,

and really like you said, the listening is so importand,and i have no environment to study,
i am working now,not a studant.

I have the same feeling, you are right , for learning english we must start from english learning. thank for your advice.

Thank you!

回复 10# sunnyraintsk

I am so happy that it can help you.

never give up,our dreams will come true!

insist,i will make my dream come true.

I always stand by you.

Every  hour of lost  time  is a  chance  of   future  misfortune.  

to  be  best ,come  on  !

thanks for your advice.
I will never give up.

That is why i like learning English~

爱死你了,这么好的帖子要顶的

Yeah, I think listening is so difficult. It had made me fail in cet-6 test again and again!

这个帖子不错,大家快来顶起来!

返回列表