听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 手机让我们距离更近了还是更远了
返回列表 发帖

手机让我们距离更近了还是更远了

Nowdays, people almost can't live without cell phones, cell phones make long distance shorter, and more convienent. But at the same time, people visit their friends through cell phones instead of in person. Although we talk friendly, happily,and also "politely" however. this is a sign of pychological distance. So what's your opinion about this?

我們這一代的孩子就是這樣聯繫着的。是親密得分毫不隔,還是遙遠得咫尺天涯? - 公車上的一幕聯想
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

when i was young,i had many little friends.we played lots of games together,such as skip rubber band,hide-and-seek  we were very happy,shouting,laughing.But now i seldom see a group of children play together.they like staying at home playing computer games .i don't know the result of this.but i think play with my little friends is much happier.

评分人数

We all like to chat with our friends through the QQ or cell phone.And seldom meet.Meeting one person in person is very different from talking through communication device.This can lead to long distance between friends,as time goes by,they would have less topics to talk about and are no longer familiar with each other,and them might no longer talk through QQ or cell phone.

评分人数

Actually,it depends on ouselves,whether you really wanna keep in touch with somebody or not,if you do,you can just ask them out to start a face to face talk through your cellphone,right?

评分人数

Actually,it depends on ouselves,whether you really wanna keep in touch with somebody or not,if you do,you can just ask them out to start a face to face talk through your cellphone,right?

maybe!

Sometimes,it's very useful for us,for the long distance,we can not meet with each other closet,but we can listen him voices,feel his feeling,etc.
Of course,if you want,you can also visit your friends.

评分人数

The closer we are ,the less we talk through QQ or cell phone!
don't know why!!
solution??

评分人数

回复 2# tingroom

Yeah, children today have more opportunities to open their eyes, to know more about the world. But unfortunately, they have less true friendship because of the side effects of communication technology.

回复 3# xiaomeixin

I can't agree with you more, people talk through QQ instead of in person, and soon they will not chat even though QQ, that's the exact reality we have encountered.

回复 4# 莎莎dawn

Yaaa, it kinds of depends.

回复 7# dragon520

Yaa, we can't ignore the benefits of cell phones, it is a efficient way to let us keep in touch with our friends and relatives.

回复 8# nickyaoxp

I didn't hear this principal before, can you explain it a bit?

回复 13# SugerDaisy

OK!

I find that I don't like talking with classmates through QQ ,who  always play with me and follow me everywhere in school,and  I usually chat with  friends whom I do not know ,if nobody talk with me .I just ask my best friends  out and play with them rather than chat with them through QQ.
(实在是英语水平有限,表达不清楚,呵呵)

回复 14# nickyaoxp

Oh,I see, thanks your explanation, and we are same at this point.

In my point of view,it do more harm than good when talking about its' effect on the relationship of the people.

评分人数

回复 16# 洛苏

yaa, kinds of.

Sometimes, I think the cell phones become a tool that help us to avoid somebody and something. We tell to someone by cell phone, " I am busy." "I am not at home." Gradually we are use to talking on the phone or communicating by the messages.  Plainly, theses can't meet our emotions.

评分人数

No, I think cell phone is a good commuication tools, because I leave faraway from my home, and my friends, we have no time to meet each other, but we can talk by phone and closer our relationship. the important is we should call often to our parents. we can't often go back home, but they will be happy if we often call them and talk with them.

Actually , I think mobile makes shorter distsances longer among friends. For instance, I will call my friens once a month, we just talke about few mintunes. But when I hadn't have cell phone, I will pay a visit to her home, and spent harlarious time.

返回列表