听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » some good sentence
返回列表 发帖

some good sentence

1. Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quite voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow." 勇气并不总是怒吼咆哮。有时候勇气是一天结束时那个安静的声音,:“明天我会再努力试试。”

2. Every time I think about you, I have to remind myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would. 每一次想你,我都得提醒我自己,如果你想和我聊天的话,你早就开口了。

3. If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world. 《天堂电影院》:如果你不出去走走,你就会以为这就是全世界。

4. Failure is simple the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.---Henry Ford 失败是只是一个机会——让你从新开始的时候更明智。

5. Someone says:trues love hides no secret, he doesn't know true love, and he doesn't know secrets. 有人说:真正的爱情背后没有秘密。说这话的人,既不明白爱情,也不明白秘密。

6. 老美口头禅:You bet. 说的没错;There you go. 就这样;Here you go 搞定了;Holy cow!不会吧;kind of 是有那么一点;Duh 废话;whatever 爱咋咋地;Happy? (吵架)这下满意了吧

7. Tell her she's beautiful everyday. You don't know how much that will mean to her. 每天都告诉她,她很美。你不会知道那对她来说意义有多大。

8. "支持的表达”
    You know how blue I've been. Why can't you be supportive?  你知道我曾经有多忧郁,你为什么不能支持我一点?
    I have been plenty supportive. 我已经够支持的了.
    No, you really haven't.  不,你压根就没有。
    We don't have to be friends. 我们不必成为朋友。

评分人数

I will try again tomorrow.So i never think it's too late or it's the ending.

评分人数

回复 2# sunny萝卜

i can't agree with you more.you're right/

评分人数

回复 3# kuangye678

you not only agree but also don't agree? right?I am confused.

评分人数

回复 4# sunny萝卜

He is quite agree with you.

回复 5# xiaomeixin

I see ,thanks.

I          .*★*.
.*★ *.*    ★
★       *
★           .’
‘*.     .
    `  .  . it

楼主你太好了

Someone says:trues love hides no secret, he doesn't know true love, and he doesn't know secrets.

有意思。。。

Every time I think about you, I have to remind myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.

Never give up

thank you for sharing!

Failure is simple the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.---Henry Ford 失败是只是一个机会——让你从新开始的时候更明智。
So I have to be faced with courage to Failure .

wonderful

I appreciate the following sentence most,which i' like to say to myself:no matter what difficulties you meet, you should be bold enough to overcome it,otherwise, you are a loser.
Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quite voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow." 勇气并不总是怒吼咆哮。有时候勇气是一天结束时那个安静的声音,:“明天我会再努力试试。”

You're so great!!!!!!!!!

very good

thanks  for you share!

返回列表