听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 请投票 ---- 你学英语的最主要目的是?
返回列表 发帖
回复 140# 541190354

学英语是一个大的时代背景所要求的嘛,主要是因为长期的生活文化习惯不同,造成了语言习惯不同,其实你究其语言的复杂性来说,英语远远不及汉语的语言构成性和随意性复杂啦。你觉得汉语简单只因为它是你的母语而已啦。所以慢慢来英语也可以很好掌握的!加油哦!

just for work

回复 142# 35283408

嗯嗯~~

As a professional English learner, sometimes i feel a little embarrassed to open my mouth. This does not mean that my English is so poor, but shows that i'm disappointed at my English practical communicating ability.

回复 144# 珊裳旖旎

中国学生很多面临着这种尴尬的问题。哑巴英语一直存在。

好多小学生啊
现在电脑果然普及

回复 146# 食梦貊

很多小学生吗?我还没发现呐~呵呵~

闲着也是闲着

不学英语活不下去啊、

trying good job.

现在学英语是被迫的!也许学好之后会对它感兴趣把!!

回复 148# xingyuqi001

嗯嗯 ~好样的!

回复 149# 时尚岛01

回复 150# S.k.y-1n

是自己太爱,还是被逼成疾啊?

回复 151# annika1987

哦哦!那加油哦!

回复 152# eljtyds

嗯嗯 兴趣是慢慢培养的。相信你会爱上他的。加油哦!

English is my major which i had studied for fours years formly in the university. it is just so so and serves as an occasional living mode. For the past few years i have discovered that i could not listen and write well, neither could i translate and interpretate. I have come to recognize that i have to learn english at any time to catch up with what it was and even master English well as an excellent English translator and interpretator, which is one of my goals. Fight

评分人数

• 凉茶

回复 2# zouyue0612

It is really a bottle neck for me as i have been with it for a very long time and no good results come. Consider, practice makes good, we have to exert ourself in terms of time and attention to improve it.

评分人数

• 凉茶

回复 159# qqing2010111

Keep on doing what you persist in! Come on!

返回列表