听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010-12-19 音乐欣赏:say you say me
返回列表 发帖

2010-12-19 音乐欣赏:say you say me

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:05 编辑 怀旧金曲:say you say me 简介:莱昂纳尔•里奇于1949年6 月20日出生在Alabama的Tuskegee, 他可谓是80年代美国摇滚乐坛最耀眼的歌星之一。Richie是在Tuskegee学院的校园里成长起来的,60年代中期,他在那里建立了一支颇为成功的 R & B乐队。1968年,他成为Commodores(海军司令合唱团)的主唱手兼萨克斯手,这支由他和自家兄弟合组的乐队在以后的数年里取得了辉煌的成绩。1986年,他为电影《白夜》(White Night)创作并演唱的插曲《说你说我》(Say You Say Me)荣获了奥斯卡最佳原创歌曲奖。 Say you, say me Say it for always That's the way it should be Say you, say me Say it together, naturally I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the park Playing game in the dark And what they played Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt A voice was crying out Say you, say me Say it for always That's the way it should be Say you, say me Say it together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do Is to find a friend or two That helping hand Someone who understands When you feel you've lost your way You've got someone there to say I'll show you oo, oo, oo Say you, say me Say it for always That's the way it should be Say you, say me Say it together, naturally So you think you know the answers Oh no! Well the whole world's got ya dancing That's right I'm telling you It's time to start believing Oh Yes! Believe in who you are You are a shining star...oh Say you, say me Say it for always That's the way it should be Say you, say me Say it together, naturally 说你,说我, 要总是在说, 生活原本应如此。 说你,说我, 一起谈笑,自然又亲密。 我做了一个梦 是个糟糕的梦 公园里的人们, 在黑暗中做游戏。 他们玩的是 一个假面舞会。 但从猜疑的墙后面 一个声音在大喊。 说你,说我, 要总是在说, 生活原本应如此。 说你,说我, 一起谈笑,自然又亲密。 当我们走上 生活孤独之路, 似乎最难的是 找到一两个朋友, 找个帮忙的手, 那人通情又达理。 当你感到 你已迷路时, 你会听见那儿有人说, 我给你指路。” 说你,说我, 要总是在说, 生活原本应如此。 说你,说我, 一起谈笑,自然又亲密。 所以你想你已知道了答案。 哦,还没有。 那么,整个世界让你迷惑, 是的,我在跟你说, 是时候了,要相信, 哦,是的, 相信你自己。 你是颗闪亮的星。 说你,说我, 要总是在说, 生活原本应如此。 说你,说我, 一起谈笑,自然又亲密。

评分人数

• ellven

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:05 编辑 good song,i want to learn to sing.

评分人数

quite warm song. when i was a senior, my listening teacher required to write down the song while listening to it.

评分人数

it's really wanderful,i also love this song

评分人数

an old song , an nice song .

评分人数

I love this song

返回列表