听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 超级工作:干得越多越不开心?
返回列表 发帖

超级工作:干得越多越不开心?

'Superjobs': Why You Work More, Enjoy It Less

When we found ourselves having a lot of works to do in our working,many people will complain about their working pressure as well as salaries.And many people need to work overtime and don't have extra allowance.And of course,taking on extra work doesn't necessarily mean a promotion.

In these situation,what should we do to protect our own interests?Do you accept working overtime and don't have any extra allowance?

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

if I work outside and have right to choose , I won't accept working overtime without any extra allowance.

回复 2# 陈秀玲

But if your boss ask you to finish that work first and then can go.It just takes you a few minutes or half an hour.And this situations happen very frequently.What should you do?

回复 3# xiaomeixin

I will give him/her "ok " reply  instead of saying "no" , for it just takes half an hour or an hour . it doesn't matter for me .

回复 4# 陈秀玲

Just once or twice you would think that there is nothing.But when it always be the case,I am sure you will complain of it.You know,half an hour seems fly by very quickly,however,if we make good use of it,a lot of work can be done in half an hour.

Maybe I'm luck.For me,taking on extra working happens less to me,there also are one or two times occasionally,but I can gain allowance.If the situation as above happens to me,I must be changing anorther job without the least hesitation.I'm a sports girl,I don't want work all the time.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 6# 莎莎dawn

I wonder what your job is?You seem to be so free everyday to reply posts.

I am a declarant.When I took a break,I woule reply posts.

回复 8# 莎莎dawn

Declarant?What's your job about?

Mainly declareing import&export goods to customs,if you want to learn more,you can google it.

回复 10# 莎莎dawn

Ok,I got it.Thanks.

回复 11# xiaomeixin

May I know what do you do ?

回复 12# 莎莎dawn

Yeah,certainly.I am a secretary to a general manager.

回复 13# xiaomeixin

wow,it's cool~!~!

Anyway,just have fun in your work...If not, I quit

回复 15# kobe

If just beacuse it has less fun,then you quit.Then you will have to find jobs very frequently.

返回列表