听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » birthday party just for us ,three girls
返回列表 发帖

birthday party just for us ,three girls

本帖最后由 陈秀玲 于 2011-5-21 23:17 编辑

hahaha````I'd like to share something interesting with all of you . tomorrow is my good friend's (chunyan) birthday ,at first , we wanted to celebrate it tomorrow evening , but one of my classmates, xianghua  will not be available , she has three classes in the evening ,tomorrow , hence we have no choice ,. so she and I made a decision to buy a fruity cake for her in the afternoon . when it came to 8:30 , the birthday cake was sent by two men . and then we recieved it , after that , we came to the football ground together . hahaha``````even though there were many people , we still started to celebrate it there . finishing praying  , chunyan cut off the cake into pieces and gave them to each of us , we ate again and again , nonetheless , because of its big shape and thick butter , we were not able to eat it up at all ! so full ! but there was leaving a big piece of cake ! guess ! what we did at last ! we asked another friend ---a boy ,to have it in a bid to avoid wasting ! we had a good time tonight !
happy birthday ! my dear friend , chunyan !

Crazy,haha.
You are so happy.

回复 2# dragon520

you bet ! all of us enjoyed ourselves !

happy birthday to your dear friend.

回复 4# kuangye678

thanks ! haha````

Happy birthday to your friend.

回复 6# xiaomeixin

thanks !

i recall my two years ago birthday party two years ago

回复 8# kuangye678

then what happened ?

many classmates and i played together for celebrating my birthday. there is a good memory,because this is my first birthday party.

回复 10# kuangye678

that must be funny and interesting ! hahaha````````

Happy birthday to your friend~!~!
Wow,the fruit cake,you know I have long time to not eat it cause of losing weight~!~!Now,I envy you,again~!~!

回复 12# 莎莎dawn

don't envy me ! you also can buy it for yourself when you feel like eating cake .

friendship is pure......

回复 14# aizero

yeah, you are right !

Happy birthday to your friend!!!!
She has a nice friend!

回复 16# Sanmal

thanks !

返回列表