听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 导致口吃的原因
返回列表 发帖

导致口吃的原因

What Causes People To Develop A Speech Impediment(n.语言障碍,结巴)

I have met many people who stutter(v.口吃) as I now help people to achieve fluency as a career. I always ask them to talk about how and why their stutter started. The reasons above are the type of answers I receive.

There are many reasons why people may develop a stutter(n.口吃), it can be as a result of bullying(v.威吓) from school, an over aggressive member of the family, a shock reaction to an event such as a car crash, or it could be passed down from another member of the family who has a stutter.  Stuttering normally originates in childhood and nine out of ten people who stutter are men. Around 1% of the population has a stutter according to recent reports.

I have now managed to beat my stutter which had basically ruined my life for eighteen years. When I had a stutter, I found it difficult to say certain words beginning with certain letters. I would always avoid these words or I would think of an alternative word to say.

Aged twenty-two I decided it was time to try to overcome my communication problems. I started to observe what I called very good fluent talkers, I was watching and trying to work out how they were talking and breathing. I also tried to find differences between their speech and my own. I also started to read books about things like, positive thinking and mind over matter as I also realised I needed to change the way I was thinking.  Much to my relief, after nearly a year of working and practicing very hard, I managed to overcome my stutter.

我认识很多像我一样的口吃患者,他们恢复正常后和我一样现在以帮助别人摆脱口吃,恢复流利表达能力作为事业。我经常询问他们成为口吃者的原因。总结出几条导致口吃的原因。

有很多原因导致人们成为口吃:在学校受到威吓,家长成员过分严厉;对车祸等事件的剧烈反应,或者遗传自家庭成员中的口吃者。 口吃一般形成于童年时期,并且十之八九多为男性。根据最近的研究报道,患口吃的几率约为1%。

现在我成功的克服了口吃,它几乎毁了我18年的生活。当我有口吃问题时,我发现读一些以特定字母开始的词语总是很困难。那时,我会绕开这些词语,想着用其他相近的词语去替换它们。

在我22岁那年,我觉得是该克服交流障碍问题的时候了。我开始留意那些表达流利的人,仔细的观察他们说话并注意他们说话时候的呼吸,努力找出他们的话语与我有何不同。我开始阅读相关的书籍,像《积极的思考》,用《心灵控制物质》等,因为我意识到我要改变我思考的方式。值得欣慰的是,在经过一年的刻苦实践和练习之后,我成功地克服了口吃的障碍。

返回列表