听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语翻译】 » 2012.1.3 每日当三省吾身,三合一版
返回列表 发帖

2012.1.3 每日当三省吾身,三合一版

节日放假,不一定有时间上网,每日当三省吾身提前放出。
最后,在新的一年,祝大家新年快乐,身体健康!

Commitment doesn’t mean sticking to a person when you don’t have any option, it means keeping a relation with someone even though you ve lots of options
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

I thought I was afraid that the moment of farewell, I am equally afraid of the original time of reunion
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

承诺并不是当你别无选择时才对某个人作出,而是当你有很多选择时,还要选择他。

评分人数

• 白天羽

承诺并不意味着坚持一个人,当你没有任何选项,这意味着保持与他人的关系,即使你已经很多的选择

评分人数

• 白天羽

我以为我是怕,告别的时刻,我也不怕团聚的原始时间

为了取得成功,你对成功的渴望应大于你对失败的恐惧

Commitment doesn’t mean sticking to a person when you don’t have any option, it means keeping a relation with someone even though you ve lots of options
承诺不是意味着坚持,当一个人没有任何选择权的时候,它意味着和某人保持一种关系,就算你有很多选择权。

I thought I was afraid that the moment of farewell, I am equally afraid of the original time of reunion.
我想我是担心离别的那刻,我是相当地担心最初的重逢时刻。

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
为了成功,你的成功欲望应该大于你的失败恐惧。

评分人数

• 白天羽

Commitment doesn’t mean sticking to a person when you don’t have any option, it means keeping a relation with someone even though you ve lots of options.
委托并不是说你没有任何选择的交给某人,它意味着同他人保持关系,即使你有很多选择。
I thought I was afraid that the moment of farewell, I am equally afraid of the original time of reunion.
我认为我会担心分别的时刻,正如我操心团聚的时刻一样。
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
为了成功,你成功的渴望必须大于失败的恐惧。

返回列表