听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 人之魅
返回列表 发帖

人之魅

只言片语有时尽,此中真意耐人寻。只盼故人多采撷,锥心深意动人心。(哈哈,俺的诗是不是更打油,更有韵脚了?)

1.One of the best feeling in the world is when you’re hugging the person you love, and they hug you back even tighter.

世界上最美妙的一件事是,当你拥抱一个你爱的人,他竟然把你抱的更紧。

2.Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.

不要寄希望于事情变得简单,还是期待自己能做得更好吧。

3.I walk slowly, but I never walk backward.

我走得很慢,但我从不后退。

4.Don’t change the way you are just to make somebody happy.

别仅仅为了迎合别人而改变自己。

5.Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

永远不要和脑残的人争论,因为他会把你的智商拉到跟他一个水平,然后用丰富的经验打败你。

6.Among those people that appear in our life, some are to teach us, some to comfort us, some to share and some to love.

在我们生命中出现的人,有的让我们成长,有的让我们痊愈,有的让我们分享,有的让我们去爱。

7.Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

不要沉溺过去,不要幻想未来,集中精力,过好眼下的每一分每一秒。

8.People,even more than things,have to be restored,recived,reclaimed and redeemed;never throw out anyone.Remember,if you ever need a helping hand,you ' ll find them at the end of each of your arms.As you grow older,you will discover that you have two hands,one for helping yourself,the other for helping others.

人要高于万物,必须不断地自我修整、自我反省、自我成长、自我更新,而并非向他人抱怨。要时刻铭记,如果遇到难题,你会发现最终还需自己解决。当你慢慢成长,就会日渐发现,你的两只手,一只用来帮自己,另一只则用来帮助他人。

9.The beauty of a woman must be seen form in her eyes,beacause that is the doorway to her heart,the place where love resides.

女人的魅力应从她们的眼神中获得,因为眼睛是通往心灵的窗户,是爱的发源地。

10.The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode,but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.It is the caring that she lovingly gives,the passion that she shows.

女人的魅力不在于外表,而在于她的心灵,在于亲切的给予和激情的释放。

评分人数

• 簿子酒

1.One of the best feeling in the world is when you’re hugging the person you love, and they hug you back even tighter.

世界上最美妙的一件事是,当你拥抱一个你爱的人,他竟然把你抱的更紧。I love this sentense most

评分人数

• 簿子酒

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

不要沉溺过去,不要幻想未来,集中精力,过好眼下的每一分每一秒。

留个脚印

路过此地,留一个脚印在这里嘻嘻

返回列表