听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Summertrain -- Greyson Chance
返回列表 发帖

Summertrain -- Greyson Chance

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:11 编辑 Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by Look at the sun and see the clouds turn to faces in the sky We've been awake all night, shattered dreams all around Close your sad, sad eyes we will be safe and sound Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by Look at the sun and see the clouds turn to faces in the sky Daydreaming lightly through the rain All's forgiven on a summer train Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by Seems we are a thousand miles away from last night As you sigh in my ear, kiss the rain goodbye Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by Look at the sun and see the clouds turn to faces in the sky Daydreaming lightly through the rain All's forgiven on a summer train Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by Come away with me, it's gonna be all right just breathe Come away with me, it's gonna be all right you'll see And the windows are crying, but this train is flying us all through the rain, I fear And the sky is getting brighter with every mile And it all seems clear Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by Look at the sun and see the clouds turn to faces in the sky Daydreaming lightly through the rain All's forgiven on a summer train Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by Come away with me, it's gonna be all right just breathe Come away with me, it's gonna be all right you'll see Come away with me, it's gonna be all right just breathe Come away with me, it's gonna be all right you'll see, you'll see Come away with me

Greyson Michael Chance (born August 16, 1997) is an American singer, songwriter and pianist whose April 2010 performance of Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" at a sixth-grade music festival became a hit on YouTube. As of June 15, 2010, his cover for the song "Paparazzi" has a total viewership of over 30 million. He has two original compositions, "Stars", and "Broken Hearts,", both posted on his YouTube channel which have 4 and 5 million views respectively. His debut single, "Waiting Outside the Lines," was released in October 2010.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

At his age,what were u doing ?
I'm mmmmmm~ studying and travelling~~~not be famous~~~

it's greyson chance ,he is just a little boy ,but famous now and become a lady killer

评分人数

What a handsome boy he is !

回复 6# leyla

yeah, so everyone says" Known to be as early as possible"

回复 7# 心魔作祟

I say he is sprout!

回复 9# sunny萝卜

Yes, of course!hehe~

返回列表