听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » 新手报道~
返回列表 发帖

新手报道~

Hallo,everybody..My name is yu.I am 15.In June,2008 I finished my School,and the exam´s result made me a littel bit surprised ,it was better than that I thought.And I came to my middel school to begin my new school life.Bescaus of my family ,I came to the other country and now study in International Business School(ibc-)in Vienna.It is difficult for me,because I must learn much more German.It seemed me to be a stranger,but it is very interesting.Actually I am also very lazy, because it was so relax everyday.So I think I can wait till when I can understand German,but if I have 2 subject don not pass,I must repeat this year.And how many years can I waste and to wait for ?Now my English is not so good,because I learned German and they mixed together...But I must learn it well,I also love English...
So let us be friend and make our English the best!!

This is me.Thanks a lot°°
Best wishes for all of you°°

评分人数

• tingroom

hey,yu,glad to see you here and i am surprised to know that you are studing in Germany and i guess that you must be effected by their attitude of life for there is nothing wrong in your introduction,congratulations. 1# zfyfy2ms

Hello,I'm Sunny,new here.I'm interested in your detailed introduction.Your English is very good.Come on!

zfyfy2ms,very glad to konw you!
let me introduce a website: http://de.tingroom.com
i think you must be good at german.
can you tell me your QQ number.
i want to study with you and could your introduce some good resouces to us.
we have a lot of english resouces,but it is difficulty for us to find good german learning materials for our dear tingroom fans.

返回列表