听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 了解海关手续
返回列表 发帖

了解海关手续

Mr. Li: You've traveled abroad a lot, Tom, so would you like to tell me something about clearing customs.

Tom: When you arrive in a country, you clear customs. A lot of countries have two channels: the green channel
and the red channel. Some countries, like India, have three channels: the white channel, the green channel and
the red channel.

Mr. Li: Then what are the differences between the green channel and red channel?

Tom: If you have more than the duty-free allowances or prohibited goods, you go through the red channel and
declare them to a customs officer. If you otherwise have nothing to declare, you go straight through the green
channel unless you are asked to stop by an officer.

Mr. Li: I see.

Mr. Li: I'm told that we'll have to state the purpose of going to a certain country, is it true?

Tom: That's right. People go aboard for different purposes: some for pleasure, some on vacation, some on
business, and some for other purposes.

Mr. Li: I'm going to New Zealand for sightseeing. What should I say if they ask about my purpose?

Tom: Just saying "sightseeing" is OK.

李先生:汤姆,你经常出国旅游,能向我介绍一下关于通关的情况吗?

汤姆:到达一个国家时要通关。许多国家的海关有两种通道:绿色通道和红色通道。还有些国家如印度有三种通道:白色通道、绿色通道和红色通道。

李先生:那么绿色通道和红色通道之间有什么区别呢?

汤姆:如果你携带的东西超出免税的范围或属于禁带物品,你就得从红色通道通过并向海关官员申报物品。如果你没有需要申报的物品而海关官员又没有阻拦你,你就可以直接通过绿色通道了。

李先生:我明白了。

李先生:我听说去一个国家时需要陈述旅行的目的,是吗?

汤姆:是的。人们出国都各有目的:有的为了消遣,有的出去度假,有的是因公出差,有的是为了其他目的。

李先生:我要去新西兰观光,如果他们问我旅行的目的我该怎么说呢?

汤姆:说“观光”就行了。

返回列表