听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第34期】2010-9-7:对于不肯让座的乘客适合曝光批评吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第34期】2010-9-7:对于不肯让座的乘客适合曝光批评吗?

本期话题:对于不肯让座的乘客适合曝光批评吗?

近日,一篇《70岁老伯拍摄不给老人让座情侣 对方报警删照片》的帖子称:一名杭州老人在早高峰时段要求一名女子让座。女子说自己不舒服而拒绝。于是老伯拍摄了四张女子照片,并称要传至网上。女子报警,最终删除这些照片。
有观点认为,让不让座是一个道德问题,老人给不让座者“拍照”侵犯了其隐私权。
If you are on the bus, will you give up the seats for the elderly, infirm, sick, disabled and pregnant? Do you think it is right to disclose those people who refuse to give up the seats in public?

对此,你有什么样的观点?

Morality is not so compulsory as law. Whether a person gives up his/her seat or not, he/she will not be punished by law. There are enough immoral things happening every day in our life and law could not say a word about it. So what matters is not to blame the one does not give up his seat. We should work on our morality, to let people know what is good to preserve a better life to themselves and to others.
I donot give my credit to the old man. That is illegal.

评分人数

• laura6688

It's hard to say which one is right...We should give up our seats to the people who really need them...But here's a special time that somebody has car-sick as me...At this time,we should tell the truth to the person who asks you to do so,and then turn your help to others..I believe that others will be kind to you...I had gone through these matters,and I just do as I say,we should believe others...
And I also have some suggestions to old people,it's not good to think of your age as a prtext...Sometimes,try to do as other people,and you will feel more younger~~

评分人数

• laura6688

On the bus,if there are too many people and not enough seats,I always give up seats for elderly,sick and so on.I find more and more people will care about eldly,pregant,desabled people on the bus,it says that our morality is improving.But I don't think it is right to disclose those people who don't giveup seats.However,it is a personal problem,you shouldn't order people that they must give up seats for you.Do it or not,totally depends on themselves.If some one is seriously sick,he probably can't stand up ,if you still order him to care you,I think this is your fault.

评分人数

• laura6688

If I am on the bus,I often give up the seats for the elderly,disabled and pregnant.For
everyone, this is a very good virture.But I think it is fault to disclose those people who refuse to give up the seats in public.This acts have infringe upon the rights of other people.For old people ,don't presuming on his seniority.Because,maybe the one who don't give up seat don' feel quite comfortable.So,we consider ourselves must consider others.Let us to understand each other.

评分人数

• laura6688

Apparently the old man's conduct is wrong and illegal. I think now most of the young people on bus will give up seat to the elderly, infirm,sick, disabled and pregnant. Most of the young people have done their best to help these people. But I often see some people when they get the seats given up by others even without a smile or a thanks. It seems that it's others obligation to give up seats to them. Sometimes the young people are tired or a little sick or in a bad mood, they also need help and want a seat to rest. So let's think more for others and live in harmony.

评分人数

• laura6688

i think we should distinguish different condition when we make a decision. if you meet an eld,infirm,sick disabled, pregnant, and you are in good condition, i think you should give up your seat to them.

No matter which choice do you make ,you should have a deep thought first.

评分人数

• laura6688

返回列表