听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » The Iraq problem...
返回列表 发帖

The Iraq problem...

I had some car-sick yesterday,so I had no vim to write English...Although with the car-sick,I read newspapers still...As usual,I found the international sector,and it shocked me again... I should admit that the Iraq is a nation,which is full of violence.I have to say that it can't be dominated by democracy,at least now....
Here's a world says that answer violence with violence,which I think is sure to Iraq now...Saddam Hussein, in my opinion,chose a right road at least now...
An under-developed nation can't fly across the only way which must be passed,because it still hasn't the plumage necessary for flight...As we Chinese ,we came with pain and still went through under-develope and violent era...It's not for every nation to chose the road as the USA,who jumped away the rocks...But the American road still has its own defect,lack of people base...It's just a coincidence in this world..
Here's a word in China,says that tooft arrives as tardy as too slow...The Iraq need a transition period,as other countries had ever gone through....
The Iraq problem need a long era to solve,and the only help is from itself...The nation need unity and grow step by step...
There will be a time for it to be more powerful...

This subject is serious. I agree with you.

回复 2# youxiaxiaolala

Thanks...It's just my own opinion..And chiefly the mold of a nation's future is in its hand...

the basic problem is the disturbance from the USA, how foolish of IRAQ's people!

STriving against to USA. No power politics!

返回列表