听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第37期】2010-9-10:教师节到了,你会给老师送祝福吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第37期】2010-9-10:教师节到了,你会给老师送祝福吗?

本期话题:教师节到了,你会给老师送祝福吗?

教师节到了,工作后的你,还记得曾经对你影响很大,或者给你触动、让你难以忘怀的老师吗?
他们鼓励你、引导你、教育你;
他们也曾批评你,指责你,甚至惩罚你;

但是他们渴望你成才,盼望你成功。
Teacher's Day is coming.Do you remember those teachers who had touched your heart and given your strength to strive for your goals? What do you want to say to your teachers?

教师节到了,你有什么想对老师说的?每年的教师节,你会给老师送祝福吗?

I just have been sending short massages after I got up.To my teachers ,from junior high school to senior high school,I gave them my best wishes.In my mind,my teachers are all very great,and I like them very much.I cann't stop imagining how happy they are when they receive the blessings from their students.At the meantime,I am really excited when they send "thank you "or so to me!As an end ,I 'd like to thank  them again!

评分人数

• laura6688

When I was a child, I had always wanted to be a teacher. That was the most venerable group of people in my heart. I was greatly touched by the song "I will be you when I grow up". It was like my dream song.
Now, I am not a student anymore (still sad at the thought of this), and I am not a teacher, either. Why? I am not a teacher material? Maybe yes. I have tried to be one, but found that how could I teach them when me myself was still a child? I need to grow up.
Happy Teacher's Day!

评分人数

Teacher's Day comes, Thanks for giving our teachers a day. If not, how many people will think of our teachers? This noon I watched on TV that our president Hu came to Renmin University of China and its affiliated high school to sent his greeting to the educators there. It makes me think of the teaches that working in rural areas or mountainous areas. I'll especially convey my thank and respect to them. Because contrast to other educators their dedication and sacrifice are more precious.

评分人数

I wanna say :"I love you!"
but not every teacher!
because some teachers has left me something unhappy!

返回列表