听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第39期】2010-9-13:世博会你去了吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第39期】2010-9-13:世博会你去了吗?

本期话题:世博会你去了吗?
经过159年的漫长等待,上海世博会终于如约而至。这一刻,世界将目光投向中国;这一刻,中国将精彩向世界奉献。中国2010年上海世博会将于2010年5月1日至10月31日在上海举行,上海世博会目标是吸引7000万参观人次。
With a long civilisation, China favours international exchange and loves world peace. China owes its successful bid for the World Exposition in 2010 to the international community's support for and confidence in its reform and opening-up. The Exposition will be the first registered World Exposition in a developing country, which gives expression to the expectations the world's people place on China's future development.
高温,酷热,排队都难挡参观者的热情,世博会你去了吗?你打算去吗?

评分人数

• tingroom

I would really like to go to Shanghai and see what China has presented to the world, all those wonderful and exciting things, and what the world has for China. That must be thrilling!
But due to personnal limitations, I can not go there. Pity.

评分人数

• laura6688

I vsited Shanghai World Expo 2010 in June.We choosed China pavilion as the first stop.Then,we took a few days to visit some small pavilions and got some stamps. It was crowed,but It was interesting at the same time. It really is worth to visiting.

I don't  go  to the Shanghai World Expo 2010, but my grandfather, an eighty-one years old old man, went two weeks ago. But because the bad weather he has a bad luck. The second day of their travel it's rainy. My grandfather slipped and fell, and have an operation in end.  But it makes me think more about ourselves. I have to look after my little baby daughter so  I can't go to the exposition.  Because of work my husband can't. Maybe because of work or some trifles or other reasons my parents can't go.  Only my grandfather he has nothing to worry about, so he comes. It's a paradox, isn't it? People with energy haven't time, people with time haven't energy.

评分人数

• laura6688

honestly speaking, i want to go there to take a look, first of all, i can enlarge my view on something that is wonderful, secondly , it is a good experience in my life. Finally, it is a choice to relax after a long time hard working!

评分人数

• laura6688

I visited Shanghai World Expo 2010 in May.Honestly speaking ,I didn't enjoy the Expo at all.The people in The EXPO is too much that I have spent most of time in queuing,so I can't have a good mood to visit.Of course ,it's really a grand ceremony you should see.

评分人数

No~!
I wanna i'll go there!
but i don't have much more money~

返回列表