听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第40期】2010-9-14:一年一度中秋节
返回列表 发帖

【第40期】2010-9-14:一年一度中秋节

本期话题:一年一度中秋节
身在异乡为异客,每逢佳节倍思亲。遥知兄弟登高处,遍插茱萸少一人。
身在他乡,生活的艰辛,淡淡的乡愁,流浪的感伤,想起年迈的父母,亲人的牵挂,全家人吃月饼赏月……
The Mid-Autumn is one of the most important Chinese traditional festival.At night the moon is usually round and bright.The whole family can enjoy the moon while eating moon-cakes. People who work far away from their hometowns will try to come back for the union.
中秋节到了,你有什么感受,感想和计划?想对家乡的亲人说什么?

评分人数

• tingroom

all my family and friends, i wish u to be more healthy, more happy, more money

评分人数

• laura6688

I live in a big city 2000 kilometer away from my hometown. I am seriously homesick every mid-autumn festival  each year.  I miss my parents very much. Whenever I call them,they tell me they are fine. They do not want me to worry about them. I can not go home this year to get together with them.I hope they are happy and heathy.

Now,I am staying in Nanjing not far away from my hometown.And I usually telephone to my mother and father,I always say:I am ok, don't worry about me.My mother also always ask me:do you miss us? But I usually answer to my mother:I don't miss you at all.
In fact , I miss them very much,in China,it's difficult to express our love to our parents.But in the world parents who are the one love you most.Now Mid-autumn is coming,let's bless our parents health.

评分人数

• laura6688

Now,I'm living in Beijng where far away from my hometown. And this is my first time can't get together with my family in The Mid-Autumn.I miss them very much,though I always say "I don't miss them at all." In this city ,I hope my parents  happy and healthy.

评分人数

I live in Xi'an which is more than 400 kilometers away from my hometown. I will not go back for the union this time. But my sister, sister-in-law and their  son will come to me for the mid-autumn festival, so I'm very glad. Meanwhile I will send my best wishes to my parents, wish them good health and happy every day.

评分人数

• laura6688

I felicitate that i've never been away from my hometown.

评分人数

• laura6688

I want to go home,but I just leave.when I go to work next year,maybe I won't have time to be with my family at this festival,but I must struggle for my future work,so ,good good study.haha ^

评分人数

返回列表