听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第41期】2010-9-15:你经常熬夜吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第41期】2010-9-15:你经常熬夜吗?

本期话题:你经常熬夜吗?
“日出而作,日落而息。”这是长期以来人类适应环境的结果。随着生活节奏的加快,为了完成工作,为了考试,或为了社会认同,越来越多的人还是加入了熬夜的行列。有人喜欢熬夜,有人不得不熬夜。尽管熬夜会伤害健康、但要“夜猫子”改变生活习惯简直困难重重。你经常熬夜吗?为什么熬夜?有什么办法使我们重归规律的生活?

Staying up will reduce your time for sleeping and result in inefficient rest and adjustment of brain and organs, which will cause severe harm to your health.  Do you often stay up? What is the reason for that? What shall we do to return to the regular life?

每天更新一个话题,期待您的参与。

评分人数

• tingroom

sometimes you need to stay up late, cause you need to do something immediately

and i believe that it is closely relaaed to your job, such as accountants need to end  the monthly period, some policemen need to patrol all the night, etc.

in this position ,they need to stay up late

评分人数

• laura6688

always .i think i'm a person who perfer night to daytime.i like work and study in night. i  enjoy the night time,it's so quiet,there is nothing to do with you when you chlose your door and wearing your earphone. generally , i feel i have a high effient work effect in night than day.maybe i like sleep late and staying up,i often doze at day,even i sleep so early.i think i already make a bad custom, but i enjoy it.

评分人数

• laura6688

It is not an exaggeration to say that I seldom have a sound sleep since my daughter's born. I don't like stay up at all,  but I have to stay up. My daughter often get to sleep nearly 11 O'clock. Then I will have a shower or do some houseworks.  When I get on the bed it's nearly 12 o'clock. At night I can't count the times I cover the quilt for my daughter. When she cries I have to lull her. I often complain the night is so short. When I see the bed, how I expect that I can sleep alone without anyone's disturb. So come on my daughter, I wish you can grow quickly, and give me a sound sleep.

评分人数

• laura6688

I am a graduate student in university,it is common to stay up for us.For example,we often stay up doing experiment in the laboratory,or stay up writing our thesis.Although we all know it is harm to our health,staying up is inevitable to us.So how we can be healthy,I think we should do exercises in our daily life,exercise may hold the key to youth.

评分人数

• laura6688

I'm not often stay up,cause it is harm to our health.I like regular life

评分人数

• laura6688

Yeah,always.I often say electric novels by phone,then I'll stay up and sleep late.I know staying up is bad for health,but I can't help myself reading books,haha^

评分人数

• laura6688

I almost stay up everyday ,because when my baby had sleeped ,I can have myself time ,so everyday ,when I want to improve my poor english ,I always see the web at pm11.00

评分人数

• laura6688

Perhaps I am lucky,always I don't stay up, sleep early,and I think girls should sleep early.It will make us looking younger,more beautiful and vibrant.

评分人数

I am lucky too .i dont stay up .and sleep early .

I‘m a night owl.
I hate to be a night owl.
But i’ve be used to stay up late 20 years.
Who can help me out of the puzzle.

It's time to sleep!

i often stay up,In my opinion,it's a life habit. bad habit .
most of us work on day ,so we have not much time to deal with personal thing.
then ,we have to stay up to do these .

I usually stay up to play games when I feel  upset

Often.i am a student . everyday,we have  a lot of homework to do . i must  stay too late to finish them.  i always feel tired in the classes,because i don not have  enough sleep.

I'd like to stay up~~because I like the night than the daytime.At niight ,I can think about something really without any disturb!And I also consider the night as a side of one person,the true side
Even though I know it's a bad habbit ,but I like it and also want to keep it

返回列表